• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

NOBLESVILLE, Ind. — The Noblesville Police Department is investigating a suspicious vehicle seat that was discarded and found in a parking lot.

At roughly 9 p.m. Tuesday, officers arrived at a Lowe’s parking lot in response to reports of a suspicious item. Police say they found a driver’s or passenger’s side vehicle seat with blood on it and several adult teeth on and around the seat. The seat is believe to have come from a Jeep Wrangler.

I know, but, if it was from the passenger side the lever would be on the right side which would be the outside for the passenger. I've never seen any vehicle where that lever is on the inside next to the console.

I have to agree with that.
I wonder how they drove away after discarding seat and teeth.
I'm thinking the seat was an impromptu chair to tie someone up in while they beat the shit out of them...smells very old school mob like to me.
Post automatically merged:

Could it be from the back seat?
Those are almost always bench seats....I'm a Jeep guy :)

The owner purchased the vehicle following the suicide through a third-party, without any prior knowledge of the incident, according to police.

After finding the (teeth) from the suicide, police say the owner removed the seat and left it in the parking lot.

Couldn't be bothered to call anyone at that time or put it in the dumpster? That would be about the time I regretted my purchase and wanted my money back! I guess the moral is inspect your used vehicle thoroughly before you buy it!

Must be driver's side seat, because wouldn't the back adjustment lever be on the right side of it otherwise?
Yep
Post automatically merged:

Maybe he thought the seat was haunted or had bad juju. Doesn’t excuse not calling the police about it though. How did he know he didn’t buy some hitmans car or something?

Last edited:
If this was the driver's side seat, how the hell did he drive it home? It must have been the passenger seat. On the other hand, most people who suicide in cars by shooting themselves do it from the drivers seat. I'm assuming shooting because of the scattered loose teeth, what else would cause that?

And why the sudden emergency to be rid of the seat? In a store parking lot. Why not try to clean it? Or buy a cover for it? Someone still died in the car, even if you chuck the seat into a parking lot. The problem is not solved.

Moron.

And why the sudden emergency to be rid of the seat? In a store parking lot. Why not try to clean it? Or buy a cover for it? Someone still died in the car, even if you chuck the seat into a parking lot. The problem is not solved.

I’m extremely anti-littering so I wouldn’t leave it out, but I sure as fuck wouldn’t even try to clean off an excessively bloody and toothy seat. I would not want to keep that around and would be too disturbed to cover it up. Fuck that, I’d replace it before doing anything with that car

Back