• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 20-year-old man has been charged with felony child abuse after a toddler was taken to a Bismarck hospital with a broken femur.

An affidavit says Bismarck police officers responded to the emergency room at CHI St. Alexius Health on Wednesday afternoon for a report of a 2-year-old with a broken femur.

The child's mother told officers that Antwan Alexander told her that he had hit the child. She said she observed swelling to the child's leg and took the child to the hospital.

Alexander reportedly told officers he accidentally fell on the child, then admitted he had hit the child multiple times.

An X-ray showed an "obvious complete fracture" of the child's upper left femur, the affidavit said.
https://bismarcktribune.com/news/lo...cle_d79994b6-1802-5a8b-a483-afd08f3f2841.html

I always thought Wesley Snipes was the darkest black man I've ever seen. All that has changed with this guy.

• May 22, 2019
A Bismarck man, Antwan Alexander, 21, charged with felony child abuse after a toddler was taken to the hospital with a broken femur has been sentenced to six years in prison.

Bismarck police officers responded to the emergency room at CHI St. Alexius Health on Jan. 9 for a report of a 2-year-old with a broken femur, according to an affidavit.

The child's mother told officers that Alexander told her that he had hit the child. Alexander admitted to falling on the child, and then hitting the child multiple times.

An X-ray showed an "obvious complete fracture" of the child's upper left femur, the affidavit said.

Back