• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Mr. Bondurant please cut the cord-you can't change that type of insensitivity. It's just hurtful to the sister that had to read his CRAP

I don't know if any of you are still on this site, but I wanted to say that my mother had very severe mental issues. Growing up I thought her emotional rages and beatings were normal, but they weren't. My name is Citlally Moreno and I was that 14 year old girl who was taken into "protective custody," more like foster homes and group homes. Anyway, why am I posting this? Well, it's been 6 years officially today since my mother murdered my only two sisters. I guess I feel like I need to vent and this seems like the place to do it since all of you have an opinion or two about what happened to my family on Wednesday, September 2, 2009.

I don't know what to say other than I miss my sisters very much :'(

I've been crying for the past hour and now I have a terrible migraine.

Thinking about the incident makes me so sad, especially because I never knew how hard my sisters had it living with my mentally ill mom. If I wasnt sleeping outside on the side of the garagw I wasn't there at all. And that's what saved me from being my mom's victim.
I'm just so sorry this happened.

I remember this story. It literally broke my heard. I am so sorry for what you had to go through and now to come and read people talking about your family can't be easy. I am happy to see that you are doing better and you are in school. There really aren't words that myself or anyone can say to make you feel better, I know. This is horrible and I can't even begin to imagine how hard it was to lose your family in such a tragic way. You sound smart. I hope you finish your studies and become a successful woman in spite of what you had to go through.

I wish I could bring my sisters back or even take their place. I can't stop crying
You have survived and you deserve to live the rest of your life in peace. No doubt you were living in a special circle of hell with your mom having severe mental illness, I can understand as I had the love of my life die as a result of his affliction. To me you are a hero and I believe your mother and your beautiful sisters are healthy and at peace in heaven cheering you on❤ There won't be a lot of people that will understand your pain don't feel bad you have a gift of compassion now for people that is special because of what you have endured... I hope the man in your life gives you all the love he can and I really truly hope and pray for you to have all the love and happiness this world has to offer. Be well and thank you so much for your posts your a brave woman!<3<3<3<3

Mental illness, experimental pills prescribed by some doctor. It was too much for ber to bear.
Hi Citlali, I knew all of you years ago, I´m a friend of your aunt Ana, I was shocked when I asked for your mother and know all what happened, I can´t forget your mother, I helped her several times to fix the basket with candies and snacks to sell. Be strong and live your life as better as you can. And please, be happy.

Mental illness, experimental pills prescribed by some doctor. It was too much for ber to bear.
Hey Citlally, I don't know if you remember me but Diana and I were really good friends. We both lived at the apartments on Fulton. I believe you, Luz, and I all spoke a few times after this happened. I just wanted you to know that I still think of you and your sisters. Diana was my best friend and I don't know if you knew but a few days before this happened I had told your sister to move in with me and my dad when your mom thought you guys would have to move back to Mexico. That morning at the time it happened I was actually calling your moms cell phone to talk to Diana. I knew her birthday was the next day and I wanted to know if she wanted to do something I still remember when my dad told me. I couldn't believe it. I didn't. I just kept telling him that I tried to call her in the morning and she didn't answer. I miss her. This month is always so hard. Please look me up on FB or Instagram and let me know how you're doing.

I don't know if any of you are still on this site, but I wanted to say that my mother had very severe mental issues. Growing up I thought her emotional rages and beatings were normal, but they weren't. My name is Citlally Moreno and I was that 14 year old girl who was taken into "protective custody," more like foster homes and group homes. Anyway, why am I posting this? Well, it's been 6 years officially today since my mother murdered my only two sisters. I guess I feel like I need to vent and this seems like the place to do it since all of you have an opinion or two about what happened to my family on Wednesday, September 2, 2009.

I don't know what to say other than I miss my sisters very much :'(

I've been crying for the past hour and now I have a terrible migraine.

Thinking about the incident makes me so sad, especially because I never knew how hard my sisters had it living with my mentally ill mom. If I wasnt sleeping outside on the side of the garagw I wasn't there at all. And that's what saved me from being my mom's victim.
I'm just so sorry this happened.

I was close friends with Edith.. not a day has passed by where I can not think of her. I never got to say my condolences.

I wish I could bring my sisters back or even take their place. I can't stop crying
I don’t know if you are still on here Citlally and I feel strange reaching out to you. I discovered the story of your family looking into things my 2 year old daughter has been telling me. She told me that before she was my daughter her name was Edith and her mom “sharped” her and gave her a “bad neck with a big boo boo” and she died. She tells me she had a sister Diana. She talks of sea turtles and the ocean. Her story seems to match yours. She tells me she is happier now, but I think would rather be closer to the ocean than Missouri. She tells me that her soon to be born cousin is Diana and she’s excited to see her again. I guess I’m just reaching out in hopes that if this is what it seems to be, you can find comfort in knowing that your sisters are getting a second chance at life. She is happy and we are happy to have her.

So....... She looked up the death of a child named Edith and found the whole story??
Riiiiiiiiiight, because that sounds very believable ..
I know it sounds ridiculous. I’m not denying that. It’s crazy that my daughter says she used to be Edith. It’s unbelievable that she would tell me that she “got sharped and died”, much less that she says “my mom did” when I asked her who “sharped” her. It’s completely bizarre to have your own child say awful things like that and run her hand across your neck saying “sharp sharp”. I find it hard to believe her when she talks about it and her sister Diana, but it has been constant over the past few months. Would you not google it if your child was talking about having a different name and being murdered? Trust me I know how it sounds! That’s why I feel weird reaching out, because I know it sounds crazy. But my heart tells me that I need to to help my daughter move past it, there must be a reason she won’t let it go yet, and maybe it’s the surviving sisters heartache that is keeping her from getting past it. I wasn’t a person to believe in reincarnation, but it’s hard to dismiss it when all the pieces fit.

I know it sounds ridiculous. I’m not denying that. It’s crazy that my daughter says she used to be Edith. It’s unbelievable that she would tell me that she “got sharped and died”, much less that she says “my mom did” when I asked her who “sharped” her. It’s completely bizarre to have your own child say awful things like that and run her hand across your neck saying “sharp sharp”. I find it hard to believe her when she talks about it and her sister Diana, but it has been constant over the past few months. Would you not google it if your child was talking about having a different name and being murdered? Trust me I know how it sounds! That’s why I feel weird reaching out, because I know it sounds crazy. But my heart tells me that I need to to help my daughter move past it, there must be a reason she won’t let it go yet, and maybe it’s the surviving sisters heartache that is keeping her from getting past it. I wasn’t a person to believe in reincarnation, but it’s hard to dismiss it when all the pieces fit.
In that case, keep us posted!

Latest posts

Back