• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A man who is accused of sexually assaulting five children made his first court appearance by video from jail Friday afternoon.

Anthony Padilla is charged with five counts of criminal sexual penetration and criminal sexual contact of a minor.

According to the criminal complaint, detectives began investigating Padilla back in August when one of the victims tested positive for an STD.

During the course of the investigation, four more children also tested positive for an STD.

Detectives said they were able to determine Padilla had contact with all five of the victims between the ages of one and eight years old.

The complaint states Padilla’s friend heard he was suspected of infecting children with an STD so he asked him to prove his innocence by taking a test at the county health clinic.

Padilla told his friend that he tested positive for the same STD the children had.
1571485690998.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yick. That thing makes me feel itchy murderous to look at.
Good for his friend challenging him and accelerating the situation.
I agree, but in what hellbound world does a conversation like this happen? My shunning of idle speculative gossip about neighbors might be setting the bar too high. That's infinitely preferable to this.

So here I am writing some dialog...

Drippy Dick Pervert: hmmm what should I do today? Well, I have this STD and it isn't going to spread itself. I know! Let me go rob some children of their innocence with some sexual assault and spread this kick ass STD in the process. (Pats himself on the back for being so extra awesome).

Friend: So hey, Drippy Dick... There are these 5 kids all positive for the same STD and you are the guy who is suspected of giving it to them you molesting sack of puss. I know, why don't you go down to the VD clinic and get tested so you can clear your name?

Drippy Dick Pervert: well that sounds like a swell idea because even though I KNOW that it was me I am so awesome and clever that I will beat the STD screening,(doing the Jedi mind trick) this is not the gross drippy dick you are looking for.

Drippy Dick Pervert: hey smart friend who suggested I go to the VD clinic to prove my innocence... You are NEVER gonna guess how it turned out! 1. I am not a Jedi and 2. Because of fact number one the clinic actually was able to determine that I DO have the same STD (feigns look of shock).

Friend: Oh wow! Well, have fun at Bangurass Prison dirt bag.

And..... SCENE

An Albuquerque man accused of sexually assaulting six children, five of whom he allegedly infected with sexually transmitted diseases, faces several charges filed in Santa Fe County.

Anthony Padilla, 30, is accused of raping children from two families, one in Albuquerque and one in Española, court records show.

Prosecutors in the 2nd Judicial District in Bernalillo County initially charged him with six counts of first-degree criminal sexual penetration in October 2019 in connection with allegations he had assaulted three children in Rio Rancho. The case is pending.

Padilla's attorney said the case has proceeded slowly due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Allegations of abuse by Padilla emerged after the Rio Rancho children's mother became concerned about a health condition in her 3-year-old daughter, according to court records. The girl, her 8-year-old sister and 1-year-old brother tested positive for sexually transmitted diseases, records show.

The woman said Padilla was a childhood friend and "couch surfer" whom she had allowed to stay at her home. He had watched her children while she was at work in July and August 2019, she said.

Two Española children, a 2- and 3-year-old who are related to Padilla, also tested positive for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the time, according to court records.

The sixth child, an 8-year-old girl from Española who also is related to Padilla, did not test positive for the illnesses but told investigators Padilla had been raping her and having sex with adults in front of her since 2015, when she was 4, records say.

Charges against Padilla involving these children — six counts of criminal sexual penetration, criminal sexual contact and bribery of a witness — were filed in Santa Fe County under a pending plea agreement designed to resolve all the charges he faces, said his public defender, Cherylinn Gunning.

Padilla has been in custody since October 2019, when 2nd Judicial District Judge Charles Brown found him too dangerous to be released and granted prosecutors' motion asking he be kept in jail until the charges against him are resolved.

He is an inmate at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Albuquerque.
https://news.yahoo.com/albuquerque-man-accused-raping-six-150300340.html

Why do people allow grown ass men to be around their children.

There are probably more victims out there.

If a grown ass man wants to be around your children, it could be a bad sign, so exercise caution. Now, granted there are some men who will genuinely care about your kids, but that would be someone you have known for a long enough time to figure out their character.

Anthony Padilla, 30, pleaded guilty to targeting six children in three different cities – giving five of them sexually-transmitted diseases.

Multiple cases were merged into one. The children, ages one through eight, were from Albuquerque, Rio Rancho and Española.
In court, the state read a letter from one of the victims:

"You hurt us, you were supposed to protect us from people like you but you were the one to hurt us. We hope you get to feel the fear and pain that hurt us – every moment for the rest of your life. We will never forgive you, we hope you rot in prison and never get out."
Padilla will serve a total of 40 years in prison and have to register as a sex offender.

Back