• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Mom of 4

Trusted Member
FORT WORTH (CBS 11 News) ― The victim of a brutal beating doesn't remember most of the fight that left him bloody and unconscious on the ground.

"It's kind of painful," said T. J. Chappell. "I was kind of in a daze, and I faded away."

Chappell's friend recorded the fight on his cell phone for evidence. But Chappell said at least two of the attackers were already videotaping the beating.

The Fort Worth teen believes the attack video was going to be put on the internet.

"They stupid," said T. J. Chappell. "Ain't got nothing else to do."

Chappell said he was sitting on a curb just down the street from his house when three cars and a truck drove up. He said about 30 guys jumped out and started fighting him and his cousin for no apparent reason.

Link to full story and video http://cbs11tv.com/local/attackers.record.beating.2.700707.html

No arrests yet.:mad:

Poor kid got some wicked road rash on his face. Assholes. Kid probably would have won a one on one fight.

You know there is a rash of these fuckers running around were I live that don't beat people but they will order a large water at the McDonalds where I work and when you hand it to them they will throw it back at you through the window. In your face! Now I know that isn't as bad as being randomly beaten but it has happened to a friend of mine and there is nothing nicer than working your way through school at a McDonalds and having some bored ass in daddys car with too much time on his hands get you full face with a 32 oz ice water. They tape these things and then put them on the internet. I am sure some of you may have seen or heard of this. Assholes.

Back