• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A California man is in the hospital recovering from stab wounds after he was stabbed during a threesome.

An unidentified 32-year-old man said he invited two women, 18 and 22, back to his home after meeting them in Downtown Los Angeles. They took the Metro Gold Line to Pasadena to the man's residence.

'He said they had consensual sex,' Lt. Pete Hettema of the Pasadena Police Department told the Pasadena Star-News.

'At some point (he says) the women accused him of raping them. Both stabbed him repeatedly. He ran to a neighbor's house to call police.'

Police stated that the alleged victims could have used kitchen knives from the man's home - neither the women or the weapons used have been located.

Hettema added that there was blood in the apartment following the stabbing.

The women have both been described as Latina and have facial piercings.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...pe-stabbed-two-women-following-threesome.html

im actually thinking they might have been having quite the drug party and they robbed his stash. thats the sort of shit ppl usually leave out of statements to police

Just another reason why threesomes are a bad idea— someone always gets hurt

ETA :sarcasm:

Last edited:
Was the threesome consensual is the big question mark here...

I'd say it probably was, as the women both carried knives and stabbed him, and how do you rape (at all, but especially) two people at once? =/

Intrigued by where they got the knives.

This story should be in *it's not all sick and depraved.
He willingly brought these bitches to his house. They both stabbed him and he lived.
Nuff said.

This story should be in *it's not all sick and depraved.
He willingly brought these bitches to his house. They both stabbed him and he lived.
Nuff said.
come on iv willingly been bringing strange women to my place for weeks now. i dont think i deserve stabbed. havent tried for two yet though.. doesnt seem to work out well from what i have read so maybe not a good idea

come on iv willingly been bringing strange women to my place for weeks now. i dont think i deserve stabbed. havent tried for two yet though.. doesnt seem to work out well from what i have read so maybe not a good idea

I may have spoken too soon on everything going great. I forgot my ex has a key to my new place and she found me with milf 10 year my senior yesterday (not fucking just chilling but looked a little unkempt to say the least). Now she telling me I am not allowed to see the kids.. Surely just because I have moved on she cant stop me seeing my little girls.. She shouldn't even be jealous anyway she started the whole fucking mess when she dropped me on my ass.. Any women's perspectives available? I am certain Jack will complain about the off topic but I don't really give a fuck about his female perspective..

I may have spoken too soon on everything going great. I forgot my ex has a key to my new place and she found me with milf 10 year my senior yesterday (not fucking just chilling but looked a little unkempt to say the least). Now she telling me I am not allowed to see the kids.. Surely just because I have moved on she cant stop me seeing my little girls.. She shouldn't even be jealous anyway she started the whole fucking mess when she dropped me on my ass.. Any women's perspectives available? I am certain Jack will complain about the off topic but I don't really give a fuck about his female perspective..

Jealousy is no reason to keep you from seeing your kids.

Just my female opinion <3

Jealousy is no reason to keep you from seeing your kids.

Just my female opinion <3
Agree. Keep the energy low and reassure her that your private life will be separate from your time with the children. Emphasize how you and she both love them and want what’s in their best interest.

thanks folks but she won't even consider mediation so could end up in court fs
So foolish of her. Try to continue to keep the energy low. Don’t let her escalate things, and don’t antagonize (I’m not saying you would). Good luck with everything.

So foolish of her. Try to continue to keep the energy low. Don’t let her escalate things, and don’t antagonize (I’m not saying you would). Good luck with everything.

thank you I will leave a maximum of 2 days then ask to see my daughters. if refused il seek solicitors advice i guess

No seems like pure jealousy and spite towards ne,
As hard as it is, try to keep the energy low at your end. She’ll peter out more wuickly that way. Fingers crossed for you.
[doublepost=1520452665,1520439943][/doublepost]^^should have been “quickly”. I don’t like the last upgrade that changed the keyboard on my iPad grr lol

saw one my girls yesterday for less than an hour.ex was a monster til the child got home then she was nice in front of her. I don't know what her game is...bitch
[doublepost=1520864492,1520649583][/doublepost]
Keep us posted, if you’re comfortable doing so.

Still haven't seen my girls so basically a week now just because I got laid "once". If she knew what I had been up to since we split up she would probably leave the country with them ffs.. I might have to get a solicitor's letter sent out to where they are staying at the minute because I need to see them. There is one or two things she could throw my way however:

- I have a minimal criminal record (a simple caution for possession, anything else was spent over 8 years ago so cannot go against me)
- I have epilepsy which although it is controlled it could technically come on again at any time so I may not be allowed to be alone with them.
- I had a drug problem (mainly prescription painkillers) for some years after a bad accident I had but have successfully stopped using painkillers altogether thanks to counselling...so much so that I am going on to do an Ascert community drug awareness course and then plan to do the "train the trainer" course after that, maybe stop some dumbass kids making the same mistaqkes I did. I am clean a very long time now but I am never allowed to forget my past... It will definitely be thrown in my face forever.

These things are all past and I have much proof to show I have overcome them and Doctors etc to back that up. All that said I still haven't seen my girls and I cannot imagine she will back down anytime soon.

Back