• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

thequeenofsorrow

Trusted Member
AUGUSTA, Maine -- Maine State Police said the death of a 4-month-old baby boy from Augusta is under investigation.

Connor Soucy died Tuesday afternoon at Eastern Maine Medical Center in Bangor. An autopsy was scheduled for Wednesday to determine the cause of death. Augusta police are also investigating.

The baby was rushed by ambulance to MaineGeneral Hospital in Augusta on Monday evening. The child's father, 33-year-old Shane Soucy of Augusta, called an ambulance and said the baby was unresponsive after taking a bath. The baby was then flown by helicopter to the Bangor hospital.

The baby lived with its mother, 27-year-old Jennifer Bisson-Watson, who's been living in Farmingdale. The baby was dropped off at Soucy's house earlier in the day.

http://www.wmtw.com/news/20567020/detail.html

This time though the boyfriend didn't do it. Looks like the dad did.

It always bothers me more when these killers are older. I'm not sure why, maybe because I think by age 33 he should have outgrown the impulsive stage often displayed by the 16-24 age group.

RIP baby boy. So sad only 4 months of life.

Whats awful, is he was my nephew. He lived in my house. But, I have to forgive and forget all that happened and move on. I miss you greatly Connor Michael Soucy. You will be forever in my thoughts. May you rest in peace.

I think the father- Shane- had blacked out from usage of drugs. I don't think he purposely killed Connor.

It always bothers me more when these killers are older. I'm not sure why, maybe because I think by age 33 he should have outgrown the impulsive stage often displayed by the 16-24 age group.

RIP baby boy. So sad only 4 months of life.

I feel the same way about most crimes... the older you are, the more time and opportunity you've had to grow the hell up... Some people just never ever do...

Can anyone find an update as to how this case turned out. I can only find the dad's fb page and a link to a site that says he is a killer, but nothing concrete.

Back