• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Teen Mom star Amber Portwood was arrested on a domestic battery charge in Indianapolis Friday morning.

According to the incident report from the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department, officers responded to her residence around 3:15 a.m. in response to a domestic disturbance.

Portwood is charged with domestic battery in the presence of a child under 16, according to the incident report. The 29-year-old and her boyfriend, Andrew Glennon, appeared on the show Teen Mom OG.

Portwood has two children, ages 1 and 10. The Anderson native rose to fame after appearing on the reality show 16 and Pregnant and its spinoff series, Teen Mom.

IMPD said officers talked to a man who said his live-in girlfriend, Portwood, assaulted him while they were having a disagreement. He was holding a 1-year-old child at the time, police said. The Marion County Prosecutor’s Office will make the final charging decision. The Department of Child Services is also involved in the case, IMPD said.

Portwood has had previous brushes with the law. She was charged with domestic violence in 2010 after footage from the show prompted an investigation into abuse against her boyfriend.

In December 2011, she faced drug charges and was accused of violating her probation. She was given a five-year suspended sentence but failed to take a required blood test and eventually went to prison.

Link to the 20120 incident

“I received a text message from somebody saying that their life and their son’s life is in danger,” a responder on a 911 call to the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department claimed in a recording obtained by Radar Online.

Portwood has a history of legal trouble, including two felony counts of domestic battery in December 2010 after an incident with Shirley, 32. She pleaded guilty in June 2011 but was arrested the following December for violating her probation after police found her to be in possession of prescription pills. The Never Too Late author was sentenced to five years in prison in May 2012, but ended up serving 17 months before her 2013 release.

There's one of those Teen Mom bitches in SE NC, in Brunswick County I think; she's in the news with some degree of regularity.

That’s Jenelle. She’s a waste of air. And her husband is worse. He beat their French bulldog to death for nipping at their kid who was all up in its grill. Also he’s a giant homophobe. She actually lost her Teen Mom job behind his ass. $450,000 a year she gave up. Idiot.

They had the kids taken away for the last month. The judge in their case recused himself when he was accused of bias, they got a new judge and wouldn’t you know.... she gave the kids back. Even though the 11 year old testified that they smoked drugs all day, fought and left her to watch the babies. She was home schooled. Fucking joke. CSD is actually appealing the judges verdict, which they almost never ever do. So I have a tiny slice of hope for these poor kids. But not much.

@Nell

I doubt Jenelle will leave David unless he really hurts her.

Although she has made poor choices in all her relationships she controlled them and was able to get her way.

David does not allow that and Jenelle who has never had structure in her life wants that.

I think the older kids will be cut off because they will tell the truth about what goes on in the home.

Hopefully now Kaiser will be safe because David will be on alert that he can touch this child or abuse him.

I would not have put it past David to beat the shit out of Jace ot Kaiser if they touched one hair on his

daughter's head wrong.

@Nell

I doubt Jenelle will leave David unless he really hurts her.

Although she has made poor choices in all her relationships she controlled them and was able to get her way.

David does not allow that and Jenelle who has never had structure in her life wants that.

I think the older kids will be cut off because they will tell the truth about what goes on in the home.

Hopefully now Kaiser will be safe because David will be on alert that he can touch this child or abuse him.

I would not have put it past David to beat the shit out of Jace ot Kaiser if they touched one hair on his

daughter's head wrong.

Ugh. You have pinpointed her exactly. All her relationships before this she ruled the roost. And now she’s getting the “father” structure she craves. What sucks is when she first met David I had hope he would straighten her out. But now I’m just waiting for the next tragedy.

They had all the kids this weekend. She posted videos and Marisa had her head down the whole time and looked so sad: I hated it. Kaiser is lucky he has his dad. He may be a meat head but he loves that boy.

The plot thickens:
Case closed?

“Teen Mom” star Jenelle Evans allegedly told investigators that she made up the story about her husband, David Eason, killing their French bulldog “for the publicity,” according to the Columbus County, North Carolina, Sheriff’s Office.

“Jenelle stated that the reason she filed the animal cruelty report was for the publicity and because she did not know where her dog was,” officials said in a press release, obtained by Page Six.

The sheriff’s office also said that a search of Evans and Eason’s home found “no blood evidence or any other physical evidence to validate that an animal had been fatally injured on the property.”
Link

--Al

The plot thickens:

Link

--Al

She’s a fucking idiot. This is her reply on Instagram. I think that whole state sucks ass. Just let her get away with anything. Fuck the kids.
Post automatically merged:

Also she has no problem trashing her 11 year old stepdaughter who testified against her.

Attachments

• 46245C35-BD21-4EAD-8087-A7AC910AE9A1.jpeg
    46245C35-BD21-4EAD-8087-A7AC910AE9A1.jpeg
    165.1 KB · Views: 107
  • 8D961116-42ED-47C8-A0BF-2669E1B83B61.jpeg
    8D961116-42ED-47C8-A0BF-2669E1B83B61.jpeg
    186.9 KB · Views: 110
Cct. 31, 2019
Amber Portwood, an Indiana woman who starred in MTV's "Teen Mom," pleaded guilty to two felony charges of domestic battery and intimidation, according to the Marion County prosecutor's office.

The charges stemmed from a July incident in which Portwood allegedly swung a machete at her boyfriend as he held their young son, according to court records. A probable-cause affidavit says Portwood became upset and blamed her boyfriend after the couple was unable to attend a July Fourth fireworks show at the reservoir because the roads had been closed.

Portwood was sentenced to 906 days of probation, according to a plea agreement in the case. If Portwood violates her probation, she will be sentenced to five years in the Indiana Department of Correction, according to the agreement.

Portwood must also undergo mental health evaluation and treatment, substance abuse evaluation and treatment, random urine and/or breath testing and 26 weeks of court-ordered parenting classes, according to the plea agreement. She must also not contact her boyfriend, except through an app to arrange visitation or custody exchanges, according to the agreement.

In the July incident, the man dropped Portwood off at the home and drove around for a while. When he came back to the home, Portwood struck him in the shoulder with a sandal while he held their 1-year-old son, according to the probable-cause affidavit.

The man left with their son and drove around for several hours to give Portwood time to cool off. When he returned, court records say, Portwood was still enraged.

She chased him and ordered him to put down their son. He refused. Portwood threatened to kill herself, then swallowed a handful of Klonopin anti-anxiety pills, which she soon regurgitated, according to the affidavit.

"(Portwood's boyfriend) stated Ms. Portwood picked up a machete towards him and their son," Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department Detective Linda White wrote in the court document.

The man locked himself in an office as Portwood swung the machete and kicked the door, breaking the handle. After slashing the door, Portwood broke down and cried. She was on top of the stairs, weeping and talking to herself as the man quickly left with the child and waited outside for police, according to the affidavit.
Portwood denied taking the pills and using the machete. She admitted she struck the man with the shoe while he held the boy, "but stated that 'it was in the shoulder and I barely hit him,'" according to court documents.

Portwood was previously charged in November 2010 with domestic battery and other crimes after the show "Teen Mom" aired video of Portwood attacking her former fiance in August 2009. The couple's then-1-year-old child was present at the time of the incident.

Portwood has talked about her struggles with addiction and mental health issues. In 2017, she said she had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and borderline personality disorder.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back