• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
In an age of constant remakes of movies we don't need remade, it's apparent that today's criminals have absolutely zero imagination either.

What is this, 4 now?

full

Florida authorities are charging a 26-year-old man they say posted a threat on Facebook that he was about to have his semi-automatic rifle returned and people should stay away from Walmart.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement arrested Richard Clayton on Friday north of Orlando. The agency said Clayton posted his threat on Sunday, the day after a gunman in El Paso, Texas, killed 22 people and injured two dozen at a Walmart.

Investigators said the post read, “3 more days of probation left then I get my AR-15 back. Don’t go to Walmart next week.”

A department spokeswoman said Clayton was not on probation.

The agency said it appears Clayton follows white supremacist ideology.

https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/florida-man-arrested-after-walmart-shooting-threat-on-facebook/

Last edited by a moderator:
We had one Thursday. So I did my shopping Friday. Amazed at the amount of intoxicated and cracked out people I sent my husband a video of a lady with green glowing boots running through the parking lot speaking in tongues. Then on the way home I got behind a guy swerving all over. As I was trying to get his license # and call 911 he sped ahead and when I came over the hill he had flattened a little red car and was on the wrong side of the road smashed into a bus stop. Walmart...

I doubt this is even enough for him to be permanently banned from owning guns.
Disqualifying factors for legal firearms ownership are felony convictions; fugitive from justice status; addiction to illegal drugs; domestic violence convictions, whether felony or misdemeanor; involuntary committal to a mental hospital; renunciation of one's American citizenship; felony indictment; and being under parole or probation supervision. If he is convicted of a felony for this, he's done.

--Al

Disqualifying factors for legal firearms ownership are felony convictions; fugitive from justice status; addiction to illegal drugs; domestic violence convictions, whether felony or misdemeanor; involuntary committal to a mental hospital; renunciation of one's American citizenship; felony indictment; and being under parole or probation supervision. If he is convicted of a felony for this, he's done.

--Al

Oh yeah all addicts & dealers admit willingly they’re addicted to illegal drugs - that’s why all the idiots have legal & illegal arms :rolleyes:

Oh yeah all addicts & dealers admit willingly they’re addicted to illegal drugs - that’s why all the idiots have legal & illegal arms :rolleyes:
I have seen a story in the past month or two where somebody with a medical marijuana card and a 9mm was arrested for illegal weapon possession because of the card.

The disqualifying factors aren't just limited to purchase through a dealer, though; a felon finding a firearm in the woods would be well served to leave it the hell alone because picking it up puts him in violation.

--Al

INCELS. Someone has figured out a way to colonize people with low self-esteem and exploit their hatred to encourage violence and push a political agenda. This isn't new.
But I'm still confused as to why a white supremacists would choose Walmart. Can someone help me out with this?

I have seen a story in the past month or two where somebody with a medical marijuana card and a 9mm was arrested for illegal weapon possession because of the card.

The disqualifying factors aren't just limited to purchase through a dealer, though; a felon finding a firearm in the woods would be well served to leave it the hell alone because picking it up puts him in violation.

--Al

Medical marijuana is not an “illegal drug” with a prescription.. the state sells the stuff to you?! Right Al?

Medical marijuana is not an “illegal drug” with a prescription.. the state sells the stuff to you?! Right Al?
The feds still have pot in Schedule 1, and they are also the ones that make the gun laws.

Marijuana law is in a state of considerable flux at the moment. Some states have decriminalized smallish quantities or gone all the way to legalization but the feds still have anti-marijuana laws on the books; similarly, federal law says hemp may be freely grown and transported but it is deemed to be marijuana by Idaho, among other states, and possession is illegal -- and I know that that story was here.

I'm still confused as to why a white supremacists would choose Walmart. Can someone help me out with this?
I don't think the shooter's supremacist beliefs had as much to do with why Walmart as his belief in its status as a soft target did.

--Al

Can we please cut through the bullshit of reasons people should or should not be able to purchase a gun and just admit all guns are icky and should go away ... because that would magically make people less violent. I wish that were true. It's not.

I just think that purchasing a firearm ought to require more scrutiny than is currently in place for purchasing a box of Sudafed. :meh:

In my state, you can circumvent the background check and wait period by purchasing guns at a gun show. But God forbid I have a cold and want the REAL Sudafed. No shortcuts, there. :rolleyes:

People who want more gun control can't seem to articulate what they want those controls to look like. It's always the same goofy argument.
On the contrary, I just did.

I think background checks should not be circumvented with a gun show loophole.

Of course I live in a state where drive-thru daiquiri stands are everywhere and totally legal, so I won’t hold my breath for any changes here regarding gun control. :penguin:

Drive thru daiquiri stands? Lol

Gunshow loophole is an inaccurate term because what we're really talking about is private sale. If you have an FFL you legally have to run background checks when selling firearms (commercial gun sales). Private gun owners can buy and sell guns without having to carry an FFL and without having to preform background checks (private gun sales). This isn't restricted to gunshows.
Are you suggesting all private gun sales should be illegal?

Drive thru daiquiri stands? Lol

Gunshow loophole is an inaccurate term because what we're really talking about is private sale. If you have an FFL you legally have to run background checks when selling firearms (commercial gun sales). Private gun owners can buy and sell guns without having to carry an FFL and without having to preform background checks (private gun sales). This isn't restricted to gunshows.
Are you suggesting all private gun sales should be illegal?

Indeed.

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/inv...-sellers-perform-background/story?id=15154436

Last edited:
Ok ...that gets into state regulations then. Banning all private gun sales unless brokered by someone with an FFL is a fair idea. Not one I completely agree with but one that makes sense to point.
I appreciate being able to actually talk to someone who sees things differently with being told to go fuck myself ...lol. Thank you @FrayedKnot :cat:

“I’d say the worst but also the best part about being white is being selective while dating ... Ever since I was a kid I’ve only ever been attracted to my own kind and never found other races appealing.”

.... agents interviewed Clayton’s parents, who said he lived alone in a second house they owned in Winter Park.

So, he's white and proud, but not proud enough to not live in his parent's house, what a dipshit.

1567875424769.png

Richard "I date only white women, if they would have me" Clayton

Ok ...that gets into state regulations then. Banning all private gun sales unless brokered by someone with an FFL is a fair idea. Not one I completely agree with but one that makes sense to point.
I appreciate being able to actually talk to someone who sees things differently with being told to go fuck myself ...lol. Thank you @FrayedKnot :cat:
Right back atcha!

I just figure what we are doing is not working, so time to try something else.

Frankly, the topic we OUGHT to be discussing with regard to these shoot-em-ups is the lack of focus on this nation’s mental health crisis.

Yeah ...I think we should be taking a better look at the people committing the crimes. Awful lot of INCELS. Somehow they've colonized and are put on pedistles by their peer group for committing hate based violence. Not unlike .. basically every terror group ever.

Yeah ...I think we should be taking a better look at the people committing the crimes. Awful lot of INCELS. Somehow they've colonized and are put on pedistles by their peer group for committing hate based violence. Not unlike .. basically every terror group ever.

I also think the media attention is very attractive to many of these nutters.

I do not mean to say that the media should ignore these mass shootings- that would be irresponsible (but, yeah— The Media :penguin: ), but I do think these basement dwelling momma’s boys embrace the notoriety, cos “attention”.

Frankly, the topic we OUGHT to be discussing with regard to these shoot-em-ups is the lack of focus on this nation’s mental health crisis.
This.

Incels and every other deranged group on the planet in the country.

One of the fundamental impacts of the seismic relational paradigm shifts caused by the advent of the internet is tha ability to, for the first time (outside of a cult), live in a 100% echo chamber, no matter how fucked your belief system is.

We are seeing the result of a generation that has been enabled, by technology, to believe their own bullshit to the point of being willing to die for it en masse.

Last edited:
Back