• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

In an age of constant remakes of movies we don't need remade, it's apparent that today's criminals have absolutely zero imagination either.

What is this, 4 now?

Florida authorities are charging a 26-year-old man they say posted a threat on Facebook that he was about to have his semi-automatic rifle returned and people should stay away from Walmart.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement arrested Richard Clayton on Friday north of Orlando. The agency said Clayton posted his threat on Sunday, the day after a gunman in El Paso, Texas, killed 22 people and injured two dozen at a Walmart.

Investigators said the post read, “3 more days of probation left then I get my AR-15 back. Don’t go to Walmart next week.”

A department spokeswoman said Clayton was not on probation.

The agency said it appears Clayton follows white supremacist ideology.

https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/florida-man-arrested-after-walmart-shooting-threat-on-facebook/

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

Fives My Charm

Ruler of Minions..
Bold Member!
I honestly don’t know what the answer is to guns and gun control laws but it’s not taking them completely away. When I left my ex beside going in hiding off the grid, false addresses, court orders for no release of residency which I lied about anyway, cash jobs, my families protection, the only thing that made me felt safe were my guns.. the only way I had to stop him if he found me was lead and I knew it. Like I said I don’t even pretend to know how to tackle that clusterfuck but one extreme to the other is never the answer.

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Staff online