• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

In an age of constant remakes of movies we don't need remade, it's apparent that today's criminals have absolutely zero imagination either.

What is this, 4 now?

Florida authorities are charging a 26-year-old man they say posted a threat on Facebook that he was about to have his semi-automatic rifle returned and people should stay away from Walmart.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement arrested Richard Clayton on Friday north of Orlando. The agency said Clayton posted his threat on Sunday, the day after a gunman in El Paso, Texas, killed 22 people and injured two dozen at a Walmart.

Investigators said the post read, “3 more days of probation left then I get my AR-15 back. Don’t go to Walmart next week.”

A department spokeswoman said Clayton was not on probation.

The agency said it appears Clayton follows white supremacist ideology.

https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/florida-man-arrested-after-walmart-shooting-threat-on-facebook/

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

zzouy

We had one Thursday. So I did my shopping Friday. Amazed at the amount of intoxicated and cracked out people I sent my husband a video of a lady with green glowing boots running through the parking lot speaking in tongues. Then on the way home I got behind a guy swerving all over. As I was trying to get his license # and call 911 he sped ahead and when I came over the hill he had flattened a little red car and was on the wrong side of the road smashed into a bus stop. Walmart...

Alf

Veteran Member
Staff member
I doubt this is even enough for him to be permanently banned from owning guns.
Disqualifying factors for legal firearms ownership are felony convictions; fugitive from justice status; addiction to illegal drugs; domestic violence convictions, whether felony or misdemeanor; involuntary committal to a mental hospital; renunciation of one's American citizenship; felony indictment; and being under parole or probation supervision. If he is convicted of a felony for this, he's done.

--Al

Staff online