• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Honest to Shiva read it a couple times and googled it before it finally set it that wasn’t the guy - the picture was the girl - that’s rough!
Post automatically merged:

Omg lmfao we listened to that tonight! One of my daughters favorite silly songs!
Omg!!! That's scary shit! No wonder his ass ran lol seriously she looks like a straight dude.... I really thought that was the victim lol. And it ain't just bc her hair is short either I know some chicks with that short buzz and they pull it off.... Wtfffff lol

Honest to Shiva read it a couple times and googled it before it finally set it that wasn’t the guy - the picture was the girl - that’s rough!

Omg lmfao we listened to that tonight! One of my daughters favorite silly songs!
Hahahah that song cracks me up! Haven't heard it in forever

He made the right choice. Something tells me if he went down there no one would ever see him again.
Or he'd come out looking like that dude in the original Robocop that got doused with toxic waste.

So did the dude die? I looked up her booking and one of the charges is 2nd degree murder?
It may be a mis-citation or some quirk to their legislation. Her charge is actually Attempted Second Degree Murder. In this story attempted second degree murder is cited as L.R.S. 14:27/30.1
Here's the entry for LRS 14:27

Last edited:
So did the dude die? I looked up her booking and one of the charges is 2nd degree murder?

This link has a copy of the Affidavit of Probable Cause and it is listed as attempted 2nd degree murder:

Oh, and if Emmanuel Lewis had a daughter...

Effective Decision Making? Spare me... This sounds more like something taught to wing-tippers at business schools, not to horny, pistol packin' androgynes.

A Louisiana woman who fired a shot at a male acquaintance who refused to perform oral sex on her has pleaded guilty to a felony gun charge as part of a deal that spares her prison time, records show.

In an April 27 sentencing hearing in the Baton Rouge courthouse, Anneisha Speed copped to a weapons charge, while prosecutors dropped a felony aggravated assault count against the 21-year-old.
Speed was placed on probation for two years and ordered to perform 40 hours of community service. She will also have to pay about $800 in fines and court costs and complete an “Effective Decision Making” course, according to a sentencing order. If Speed successfully completes her probation term, her conviction could be expunged.
Speed, who was freed on $17,000 bond following her arrest in the shooting case, was busted earlier this year for battery on a dating partner. She pleaded guilty this month to the misdemeanor count and was placed on unsupervised probation.

What the actual fuck? I don't remember seeing this story when it first came out. I feel bad for the guy. But, glad he ended up not getting robbed. Oh, and I don't get the whole fighting with the cops thing. You're going to jail either way. Why piss off the people in charge of the "amenities"?

Back