• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

A man leapt from a second-floor apartment Monday after a gun-slinging woman tried to shoot him because he refused to give her oral sex.

Police say Anneisha Speed, 19, was at the victim's apartment when things did not go south. According to arrest records, the man invited Speed to his apartment after the two spent much of the day together.

Once inside the apartment, the victim says Speed asked him to perform oral sex for her. He declined, and Speed responded by whipping out a .40 handgun, the affidavit says. Speed allegedly aimed the gun at the man and threatened to shoot him if he didn't give in to her demands.

When the man grabbed Speed's wrist, she apparently fired a round into the wall. He then ran out onto the second-floor balcony and jumped to the ground as another shot was fired in his direction, police records say.

Officers found Speed outside the apartment a short while later. She allegedly resisted handcuffs and had to be taken to the ground before she was taken into custody.

After searching the apartment, officers found two live .40 rounds and a spent shell casing. They also discovered Speed had apparently stolen a shotgun and Playstation 4 game console from the victim's home.
1558159655443-png.17761

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Honest to Shiva read it a couple times and googled it before it finally set it that wasn’t the guy - the picture was the girl - that’s rough!
Post automatically merged:

Omg lmfao we listened to that tonight! One of my daughters favorite silly songs!
Omg!!! That's scary shit! No wonder his ass ran lol seriously she looks like a straight dude.... I really thought that was the victim lol. And it ain't just bc her hair is short either I know some chicks with that short buzz and they pull it off.... Wtfffff lol

Honest to Shiva read it a couple times and googled it before it finally set it that wasn’t the guy - the picture was the girl - that’s rough!

Omg lmfao we listened to that tonight! One of my daughters favorite silly songs!
Hahahah that song cracks me up! Haven't heard it in forever

Shimazu

He made the right choice. Something tells me if he went down there no one would ever see him again.
Or he'd come out looking like that dude in the original Robocop that got doused with toxic waste.

So did the dude die? I looked up her booking and one of the charges is 2nd degree murder?
It may be a mis-citation or some quirk to their legislation. Her charge is actually Attempted Second Degree Murder. In this story attempted second degree murder is cited as L.R.S. 14:27/30.1
Here's the entry for LRS 14:27

Last edited:

So did the dude die? I looked up her booking and one of the charges is 2nd degree murder?
This link has a copy of the Affidavit of Probable Cause and it is listed as attempted 2nd degree murder:

Oh, and if Emmanuel Lewis had a daughter...

Staff online