• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

RaVen Blackehart

Trusted Member
State police at Warsaw have arrested a 25-year-old Attica woman accused of assaulting her 2-month-old daughter and leaving her with a fractured femur and broken ribs.

Troopers charged Ann M. Kozlowski with second-degree assault and endangering the welfare of a child. The attack, which occurred last Monday, left the child hospitalized in Women and Children's Hospital in Buffalo, troopers said.

Kozlowski was arraigned in Attica Village Court and sent to the Wyoming County Jail in lieu of $10,000 bail. State police were assisted in the investigation by the Child Protective Services Unit of the Wyoming County Social Services Department.

http://www.buffalonews.com/258/story/839813.html

It always bothers me when people link their sexuality to parenthood in their url's. It really reveals a great deal about their character to my judgmental ass.

You don’t know me so don’t f***ing judge me
Oh don't try to be all tough and demanding Ann.
You are on shaky ground for holding any moral outrage or indignation.
Lets face it you didn't even stand up to protect your daughter.

Did Michael Robert Feigl ever get charged, sentenced or are you just trying to throw someone under the bus.
How long were you locked up?
We know you were because you couldn't even make bail!

This thread was dead, dead like your soul.
So what do you do?...stir it up.
Seriously, you really are a fool.

Please do go ahead tell your story, weave a tale that will sway us.
Post automatically merged:

What do you hope to accomplish here, Ann?

--Al
Sympathy no doubt.
Forgiveness.
Clearly she has no clue of what DD is!

Last edited:
This is Ann. I wasn't home when she got hurt but yet I got accused of this horrible crime. Anyone that knows me knows I would never hurt my children. Her father Michael Robert fiegl did but I was scared to go against him and wanted out of the abusive controlling relationship.
Guilty people usually say these things too. It is impossible to know when it is the truth.

If you weren't home then why did they charge you, not him?
And why were you leaving a two month old infant with an abuser?

Back