• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Thanks.

edit to add my second thought.
I have some questions before I run over to facecrook to take a look... Are the abusers featured here proven by a court of law or is this just a page where anyone can say anything they want about anyone?

Last edited:
The information is from media, shelters, rescues, Humane Societies, or screen shots from people's pages. It is not a page to name and shame, it is a page based on actual events, arrests, court appearances, etc., in order to let people know about abusers in the areas.

This is an awesome site: http://www.pet-abuse.com

Great info and data that I use often. My family volunteers in animal rescue and live in the Houston, Texas area. Animal cruelty and homeless pets are out of control here. But the mayor is far to busy fighting with the Fire Fighters over their pension. So my Husband, a Houston Fire Fighter, puts up with the mayor Parker's crap at work, them comes home and cleans up the mess she won't give two shits about on his time off. Anyways, data on this site supports the 'debate' that dog fighting and animal cruelty are signs of much BIGGER problems. Every time there is a 'town meeting' in one of the cities outside of Houston about the 'aggressive dog problem', I wanna laugh at the people. They are worry about the DOGS when they are just SYMPTOMS of two MUCH big problems. One of course is organized crime. Dog fighting is big business and people are so worried about the stray dogs running the streets, but they should be more worried about who is dumping (And fighting) them there. The second issue people always over look (And this site has data about) is animal cruelty and child abuse goes hand in hand. For every abused dog wondering on the street, there is possibly (at least) one unseen abused child behind it. So next time y'all hear folks bitching about violent or aggressive dogs, remember that's just boil caused by a much bigger disease.

Back