• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Prettypink513

Church Member
"Authorities in West Monroe on Monday responded to a domestic disturbance. The victim told police his wife had been arguing with him over suspected infidelity, according to the arrest report. He accused his wife of attacking him with Nerf guns and said he ran out of the house."

"Pham allegedly admitted to hitting her husband for his supposed infidelity, the report said. She was arrested and booked into the Ouachita Correctional Center on one count of domestic abuse child endangerment. No bail has been set."

LOUISIANA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ahnpham19.jpg

OCTOBER 2--A Louisiana woman is accused of pistol-whipping her husband with a pair of Nerf guns “in retaliation for his alleged infidelity,” police report.

Anh Thi Pham, 40, was arrested late Monday evening at the West Monroe home she shares with her spouse and their four children.

According to a probable cause affidavit, the victim--who has been married to Pham for 12 years--told police that she “initiated a verbal altercation with him over suspected infidelity on his part.”

The man told investigators that, “without warning,” Pham “brandished two plastic Nerf guns and began hitting him with them.” The victim said he then fled the residence, with Pham chasing him down the road.

A cop noted observing minor cuts and scrapes on the man’s face and left arm.

When police arrived at the home, Pham was in the driveway “holding two small plastic Nerf guns.” After being read her rights, Pham reportedly admitted attacking her husband “in retaliation for his alleged infidelity.”

Pictured above, Pham was arrested for domestic battery and child endangerment. The latter charge was filed against Pham since she allegedly attacked the victim while the couple’s four children “were present in the house when this incident occurred.”

He cheats. She calls him out on it and gets arrested.
Could understand if they were real guns, but these are toys, and he cheated.
Isn’t that going to fuck the kids heads up more than mom hitting him with a plastic toy?
He’s the one needs charging and she needs commending on keeping her cool and only pistil whipping him with them.
I’d have shoved it up his rear end and then told him he had something to complain about.....
What if she caught an sti from him? Would he be arrested for child endangerment and assault????
The police should have used their discretion in this one and asked cheating ass wimpy to leave the property, not arrest the one who stays holding the family together whilst the other one fucks all and sundry.....

I wanna know which ones she used.
Having some expertise in Nerf guns I would recommend
The Magnus...

And the Nerf Vigilon
il_794xN.1995180075_630v.jpg

For solid grip, excellent balance, solid pistol whipping capacity and durability!
It's NERF or Nothin'

My ex was hurting me (physically and verbally) while I was preparing his third dinner of the night (the first 2 were deemed inadequate-the first dumped in the garbage, the second thrown against the wall)
I was an hour past having enough.
So I bashed him on the shoulder with the frying pan.
The pan bent in half. He didn't even flinch.
I remember mouth agape looking at the pan, then up at him. (then points of escape-none)
No words from him. Just a slow, blood-chilling grin came over his face.

I wish to God he had called the police.

Back