• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
James Olander Peace.jpg

Another parent has taken matters into his own hands with predictable results. His stepdaughter's age isn't given, but she was being bullied on her way home from school by a 12-yr-old male and his friend. It started out with the usual name calling and apparently ended with them throwing rocks at her. That's when she called home and asked her step dad to come get her.

They encountered the offending pair and Mr. Peace (ha ha) decided to get out and "talk" to them. There was some yelling and then he bitch slapped that kid into next Tuesday. I'm sure that was quite satisfying! Unfortunately, though, the law felt otherwise and he's charged with felony child injury to a child. The 12-yr-old had red marks and swelling to his cheek and upper jaw.

Last edited by a moderator:
My dad almost got arrested when I was a kid, because he manhandled the Sheriff's son who stole my Halloween candy. He fought the law, and HE won!

We were following my grandma once when some asshole decided to make her pull over so he could give her a stern lecture about her driving, and then my dad pulled up. Winning!

Did the little bastards learn anything?
Doubtful. I'm sure this kid has been doing what he wants and being the little shithead his shithead parents taught him how to be. By 12 years old if a boy doesn't know that throwing rocks and calling girls names is in bad taste then clearly his parents didn't discipline him properly. So now he gets to learn the hard way. But he won't.

In a perfect world, DEFAFAN. Instead most people get all butt hurt that someone had the nerve to even correct their kid verbally. A couple of kids almost mowed me down with a cart at some big box store. I had to actually reach out and try to stop it from hitting me. When I told them that when they almost hit someone they should say they're sorry that's when mom who was about 20' away gets an attitude (but not while they were acting like horses' asses). I told her I could now see where they got their bad manners, lol.

Again I'm not saying he was right, same with the mum who beat the 9yo bully on the bus, but I'm still happy to read a story where the stepfather cares enough to protect his stepdaughter, and is not the one doing her harm.
12 yo demon spawn SHOULD learn that if he's going to pick on people weaker than him, sooner or later someone stronger will treat him the same... but what he will learn instead is a sense of entitlement and a lack of consequences for his own bad behaviour.

If one of my boys was doing that I'd totally be cool with it. The kid has a reddened cheek, not a broken jaw.
Firstly, the kid shouldn't be bulling people, especially while partnered up, and especially a girl, but kids do that. Secondly, I don't want my kid throwing rocks at people, even if they're not trying to hit them, and lastly, if my kid was confronted by a parent after doing that shit, I'd expect him to shut the fuck up, aside from a profuse apology. Sounds like the little prick had it coming, and I bet his parents need a good slap too.

If one of my boys was doing that I'd totally be cool with it. The kid has a reddened cheek, not a broken jaw.
Firstly, the kid shouldn't be bulling people, especially while partnered up, and especially a girl, but kids do that. Secondly, I don't want my kid throwing rocks at people, even if they're not trying to hit them, and lastly, if my kid was confronted by a parent after doing that shit, I'd expect him to shut the fuck up, aside from a profuse apology. Sounds like the little prick had it coming, and I bet his parents need a good slap too.

Miss ya, BB.

Back