• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.mcall.com/news/breaking...end-puts-dog-in-microwave-20190114-story.html
Upset about the Philadelphia Eagles playoff loss on Sunday, a 31-year-old woman attacked her girlfriend inside their room at the Best Western hotel in Hanover Township, Northampton County, and placed the girlfriend’s dog inside a microwave, according to court records.

Kirsten J. Gaskins of Philadelphia was charged with simple assault, harassment, cruelty to animals and possession of drug paraphernalia. She was arraigned by District Judge Robert Hawke and released on $20,000 unsecured bail.
[....]
Colonial Regional police were dispatched at 9:40 p.m. Sunday to the hotel at 300 Gateway Drive and spoke to a woman who said she had just got into an argument and fight with her girlfriend. Police could see blood on the woman’s left ear and a cut on her nose and left cheek.

The woman said she and Gaskins were staying at the hotel as a getaway, but Gaskins got drunk and began yelling at her about the Eagles’ playoff loss to the New Orleans Saints.

The woman said Gaskins began to push her, and she pushed her back so she could get away. The woman said Gaskins pushed her hard enough to knock her down, and when she was on the floor, Gaskins got on top of her and began hitting her in the face. The woman said she scratched Gaskins on the face and was able to get away.

During the argument, Gaskins told the woman that if she left the room, she would kill her dog in the room with them.

Gaskins fled before police arrived. While police and hotel security were talking to the woman, Gaskins returned and told the woman to get her stuff from the room because they were leaving.

Gaskins refused to talk to police. She was taken into custody on the assault charges, and police found a marijuana grinder in her jacket pocket.

Police went to the hotel room and checked the microwave and found a white Pomeranian dog inside.

The microwave was not turned on and the dog was unharmed, but the oven was too small for the dog to stand or turn around and there was limited ventilation inside.

Attachments

• philly_eagles_yo.jpg
    philly_eagles_yo.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 1,564
Wow...she took that loss to heart! I was looking everywhere for a picture but can't find one :( I really wanted to see this chick!

Domestic violence in the homosexual community is one of Americas great shames, largely due to mainstream societys refusal to confront it or accept it's a serious issue.

Domestic violence in the homosexual community is one of Americas great shames, largely due to mainstream societys refusal to confront it or accept it's a serious issue.
Domestic violence is everywhere, do you read DD or not!? There are just fewer gay couples than there are hetero couples, hence you're going to hear about a heck of a lot more straight on straight violence.

Domestic violence is everywhere, do you read DD or not!? There are just fewer gay couples than there are hetero couples, hence you're going to hear about a heck of a lot more straight on straight violence.

The rates statistically are VERY disproportionate when you look at the homosexual community. It's a serious problem that i would agree, gets shoved under the rug and ignored for a variety of reasons, one of which being precisely what you say here.

Might as well say, "there's starving kids everywhere, why give any extra or even specific attention to those starving to death in Africa or Yemen or any other such third world shithole where people are literally dying in the street".

There are a slew of problems that plague homosexual relationships at a disproportionate rate when compared to heterosexuals, and there are a multitude of issues specific to the problems facing homosexuals that are likely driving or at least significant contributing factors to it. Instead of recognizing this, instead of addressing these hard facts, we get dipshits who say, "but straights have domestic violence TOO!" as if that carries any true pertinence or significance to the specific issue of startling high rates of violence among homosexuals.

Shit, i shouldnt have even used the starvation example, there's plenty of examples i could use utilizing homosexuals themselves. Homosexuals have significantly higher/disproportionate rates of depression, of suicide, of STI's. But i suppose you would say, "but depression, suicide, and disease are everywhere!". Real nice, real worthwhile and helpful observations.

Good luck gays, many corners of society continue to pat themselves on the back for pretending to be more open and accepting, got the gays showing up in movies/tv shows far more, but the attention and "work" doesnt go much further then those superficial "efforts". The ugly, dark issues still wreaking havoc amongst this community continue to go unaddressed and unfocused on by society at large. Sweep it under the rug, they brought Will and Grace back! I'd rather laugh than confront hard truths like far too many young gays still feeling as if a bottle of pills or a bullet is the only way forward, or unhealthy/unsafe relationships are the only means to find acceptance/love they seek or feel they need.

Shameful.

BTW, look up some of the domestic violence stories involving gays on this site, not pretty. To be fair i havent come across this in a while, but long past there has been a rash of such stories where folks make jokes about the crimes or in some manner place far less weight/significance on the incidents than they do on heterosexual crimes, specifically male on female violence. It's understandable to an extent, afterall a female is going to be far more vulnerable against a male domestic perpetrator, but it doesnt mean the alternatives should be scoffed at.

Last edited:
Back