• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

TheMorningStar

is a catcus
b6dXmiY.jpg

Aurora police cited a Denver woman for allegedly damaging a 7-Eleven microwave by heating up what appeared to be urine, causing the urine to explode.
The police officer who cited Angelique Sanchez, 26, wrote in his report that he found Sanchez at a Concentra Health Clinic about a half-mile north of the 7-Eleven at 3200 Chambers Rd.
The 7-Eleven clerk called the police on Sanchez after the clerk reportedly witnessed Sanchez place something in the microwave at the store, according to the report.
The report said the clerk told police she heard a “loud bang” several seconds after Sanchez placed the liquid into the microwave.
“Sanchez looked at the microwave and walked out the door,” the report said.
The clerk told police she noticed “yellow liquid dripping from the microwave and the smell was unquestionably urine.”
According to the report, the clerk asked Sanchez to clean up the mess, or she would call the police.
“Sanchez wiped out the microwave onto the floor,” the report said.
Sanchez left, and the clerk called the police, according to the report.

She reportedly told the police officer that “she had cleaned up the mess and did not understand the problem,” the report said.
“When I reminded her that urine blew up where people prepare their food, she told me it was not real urine,” the officer wrote in his report.
The officer said he told Sanchez the microwave is worth $500 and issued her a summons for damaged property.
The police officer wrote in his report that he told an employee at Concentra that Sanchez should not be allowed to take a urinalysis test that day.
”Concentra complies with federal and state laws as well as companies’ guidelines regarding drug testing," said the company in an emailed statement.

https://www.9news.com/article/news/...to-explode-in-7-eleven-microwave/73-548900829

Someone I know recently had a minor work injury but it still required an x-ray, so he goes to HR and they send him for a drug test. Naturally, the first thing he does is drive to the nearest smoke shop and guess who's sitting in the parking lot. Yep, the same HR person who sent him for the test is sitting in the parking lot of the strip mall. :facepalm: Now, it was probably a coincidence but, man. So, he doesn't even stop but drives on by and goes to the next nearest shop where he successfully buys the fake pee. :cheers:He hardly smokes at all and never at work but, of course, he would not pass that test on his own.

Someone I know recently had a minor work injury but it still required an x-ray, so he goes to HR and they send him for a drug test. Naturally, the first thing he does is drive to the nearest smoke shop and guess who's sitting in the parking lot. Yep, the same HR person who sent him for the test is sitting in the parking lot of the strip mall. :facepalm: Now, it was probably a coincidence but, man. So, he doesn't even stop but drives on by and goes to the next nearest shop where he successfully buys the fake pee. :cheers:He hardly smokes at all and never at work but, of course, he would not pass that test on his own.
I wondered if that fake stuff actually worked.

Back