• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An 18-year-old was arrested in Fresno County after the body of a newborn baby was found in the trash, police said.

In a squeaky clean Clovis neighborhood, power washers have done their best to remove all traces of blood.

For mothers like Cheri Krueger, no amount of cleansing can wash away the horror.

"We noticed their gate open, and there was a gentleman and all the cement was wet and he was there scrubbing, it was then that I knew that baby was in the garbage can in that person's backyard," said neighbor Cheri Krueger.

Police say the newborn's own mother made the body dump. They believe Angelena Hamilton did not tell anyone she was pregnant, harboring the secret, even from her own family.

"They really did not know. They are very much in shock over this whole thing," said Clovis Police Chief Matt Basgall.

Detectives said the mother's mental state is a mystery. They do not know why she chose the deliver the child alone. They say after getting rid of the body, she carried on with class at Clovis Community College, like nothing happened.

"It's devastating a newly born baby's life was lost, and an 18-year-old made the decision to do this, people need to know that there are options out there," said Basgall.

Reporters with ABC7's sister station KFSN-TV knocked on the family's home Thursday, but they did not want to speak.

Police said the baby was alive at the time of birth. An autopsy has been scheduled to find out how she died.
http://abc7.com/newborns-body-found-in-trash-in-ca;-18-year-old-arrested/2992149/
hamilton-kron-cwd-820x430.jpg

You can go to any hospital, and under the safe haven law, leave the child.
Why does this continue to be a problem?
[doublepost=1517007259,1517007202][/doublepost]What's up with that part in her hair???

people need to know that there are options out there,"

Folks need to get the word out, go to places where the teeangers are, put signa on telephone poles, posters in schooooo......Oh I forgot, abstinence only. I guess all the dead, malnourished abused babies are our imagination, I guess.

What's up with that part in her hair???

It's Faaaaaashion, same with the torn to shreds $150 jeans and the mismatched socks.

Why do I get the impression that to her, giving birth was no different
than dropping a deuce after a hearty meal.
The elevator stops a few floors shy of the penthouse.

Sterilize the 'tard.

Latest posts

Back