• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Citrus Heights police say after a woman was hit by a car and went through the windshield the driver continued driving with her still inside.

Around 5:40 p.m., the Citrus Heights Police Department got a report about a car crash involving a skateboarder.

Citrus Heights police later learned a driver in a sedan had hit the skateboarder, causing her to go through the car’s windshield. Instead of stopping, the man behind the wheel drove away with the skateboarder still in the passenger side of the car.

“It’s pathetic and horrific. I think it’s just callous and uncaring. If you make a mistake and a collision occurs, what you should do is immediately stop and render medical aid,” said Lt. David Gutierrez, with the Citrus Heights Police Department.

When officers got to the area they found the skateboarder’s shoes and skateboard but nothing else, according to the police department.

Minutes later, a caller told police she was involved in a collision but did not know where she was. Citrus Heights police say another caller told them a woman with major injuries and the car involved in the crash were seen on Mariposa Avenue near Community Drive.

Officers followed the information and found a 27-year-old woman in a sedan. The police department reports the driver was gone.

The woman was hospitalized with major but non-life threatening injuries.

After searching nearby, Citrus Heights officers say they found 27-year-old Angel Huerta, of Sacramento, who was on parole for robbery and felony DUI. He had injuries that were consistent with the initial crash. Huerta was arrested on suspicion of felony DUI, felony hit-and-run, kidnapping and violation of his parole.
https://fox40.com/2018/12/27/skateb...in-crash-driver-leaves-with-her-still-in-car/
1546045960673.png

I'm really surprised at how often this same scenario occurs.

Off the top of my head, I can think of 3 other ppl stuck in windshields.
I think the others died.
So silver linings, she's not dead.

HOLY FUCK ... that would be terrifying. I don't know how people just drive around with people stuck in their wind shield. Like do they just detach or what ... OKAY that's it ... they detach.

Once I went though a really slow red light, light because its long one and it was safe and I had to go pee soooo bad. So I turn on to my street and a skate boarder is coming right at me and i break, and he starts swearing and stops because I'm his mom and he was on the wrong side of the road anyway. I get home and this guy pulls in behind me and starts lecturing me about the red light, so i told him all that ... its was safe, I had to go pee, its my skate boarder. And he tells me I have no respect for the law and he might report me any way and said I didn't care i was going in the house and then did that ... the cops did not show up once, thank god.

Being a parolee and racking up all those felony strikes, in California no less. It's an easy guess that there isn't going to be a third time (at least outside of prison anyway).

He was probably running his options like keeping her for free pussy. I got to say though a 27 year old woman on a skateboard just strikes me as lame as f***.

Back