• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jaded

Staff member
1039c2w.jpg

DAYTON, Ohio -- Police said a man arrested this week is quite possibly the oldest individual ever arrested on charges of soliciting prostitution in Dayton.

Undercover officers arrested Andy Johnson, 87, on charges of public indecency, soliciting and loitering to engage in solicitation on Wednesday.

Officers said Johnson, a Trotwood resident, is well known in Dayton. Reports say Johnson "has an extensive criminal history involving trying to pick up and picking up young boys to have sex with them."

Reports also say Johnson is "well known for going to parks and watching little boys and driving around the street and attempting to pick up young males to have them perform sexual favors for him."

Police said they witnessed Johnson watching a young boy on a bicycle at the intersection of Josie and Samuel streets, and he allegedly continued watching children while he drove down Xenia Avenue.

Officers arrested Johnson in the area of Veteran's Park, where police said Johnson solicited a male officer by asking him to perform a sex act in exchange for a place to spend the night.

http://www.whiotv.com/news/16139250/detail.html#

:eek: :beurk:

So where does the public indecency charge come in? Just because he was...out in public? (This makes me think of Ron White's "drunk in public" vs. "drunk in a bar.")

1.) One would think that at this guys age he'd be trying to commit acts to get him into heaven not kick him into hell's basement.

2.) Just goes to show you, that honestly the guy is what.. 87 years old? Old people don't give a damn what other people think of them at this point. They don't care what people say. He's probably just sitting there going "Man, I've always wanted to do that!"

Back