• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I remember this story. The video of the inside of the house and of the girls still creeps me out. *shivers*

Guy was also a major hoarder... that's often linked to OCD. Insanity, for sure. I'd still be concerned about him taking it further and killing people to make dolls if he were to be released. His poor parents. What a nightmare to find that when they came home.

It doesn't surprise me he's described as a "genius." Considering strong, evidentiary data suggesting an inversely proportional relationship between IQ and emotion, I hope they do a follow up w/his IQ score listed (I know, fat chance, but ya never know). Objectively, these kinds of folks fascinate me.

Looks like he did an amazing job mummifying em. Some in that vid looked like actual dolls. And for his neighbors not to have alerted authorities due to the smell of decaying flesh? Impressive work.

What's this bullshit about a "small 3 room apt"? Does that mean only 3 rooms total, like including a bathroom and kitchen and living room? Or does that mean 3 bedrooms? Cuz if it's 3 bedrooms, bull fucking shit on it being small. Sounds like a very decent place.

A bodysnatcher who stole 29 corpses of girls and dressed them in knee-high boots with lipstick for his 'collection' is set to walk free from a Russian psychiatric ward.

Anatoly Moskvin, 52, stole and mummified corpses before turning them into 'dolls' in Nizhny Novgorod.

Psychiatrists claimed they cured the historian last year and recommended outpatient treatment for Moskvin - but then dramatically reversed their claim.

Now they want him to be held indefinitely, but as no new court order has been granted, Moskvin is technically free to leave amid claims the grave robber has made plans to move to Moscow.

The order keeping him in the secure hospital expired in December, sparking fury from the parents of his victims.

Before his detention in 2011, the bodysnatcher dressed the dead girls in stockings, girls' clothing and knee-length boots to make them look like dolls, even applying lipstick and make-up to their faces.

Moskvin previously told detectives 'not to rebury the girls too deeply because I will gather them again when I am free'.

He also told bereaved parents, who described him as 'evil': 'You abandoned your girls in the cold - and I brought them home and warmed them up.'

Back