• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
Bold Member!
I'd add intuitive and perceptive.

View attachment 13030

OMG ... me too! I have big X's on my palms ... I see shit.
Post automatically merged:

Trump is a fat ass loud mouth coward . His campaign, transition team, inaugural committee, charitable foundation and private business are all under investigation but yet his dumb as a rock dirty retarded inbred followers worship him like he's a god only because they too have no morals and are too stupid to know that he doesn't give a dam about them.
And here we have another typical ill informed person that watches nothing but fake news .... and supports kids in the food line at school, or otherwise America's starving children that have come up over the past 15 years, baby killers and a ton of immigrants that fully intend on selling those drugs that come off the port to some little girl ... or boy ... so they can get through fucking some stupid feminists sex addicted husband every night ... Which of course they were sold to by some M13 ... but okay ...

Last edited:

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

CentreAussie

Bold Member!
Trump is a fat ass loud mouth coward . His campaign, transition team, inaugural committee, charitable foundation and private business are all under investigation but yet his dumb as a rock dirty retarded inbred followers worship him like he's a god only because they too have no morals and are too stupid to know that he doesn't give a dam about them.
Awesome. Another lefty who thinks that politically motivated accusations are proof of something...

And it's spelled 'damn', genius.

Knox

Queen of the Cunts
Staff member

"The White House has launched a manhunt for the staffer who recently leaked President Donald Trump’s private schedules, Politico reported on Friday.
With the help of the White House IT office, Trump administration officials have reportedly made progress in their investigation into potential suspects. An official told the news outlet that the culprit was probably not appointed by the president and is likely to be a career government White House employee, although no evidence have been offered to support these claims.
Although officials have already narrowed down some suspects, they say more research will be conducted before action is taken. “Both career and political staff receive the daily public schedule, but I want to be very careful that we don’t try anyone in the press,” one official told Politico. “It’s unprofessional to be trusted with information that is not intended to be publicly disclosed and then disclose it, whether it’s related to the president, related to your co-workers or your office, it’s just not professional behavior.”
Acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney and Trump are both aware of the probe, Politico notes, adding that the president is infuriated that leaks have been occurring from within his own White House."

More at above line.
Ahahahahaha!!! He's such a cunt nugget!!

Knox

Queen of the Cunts
Staff member
@giantblue Sorry, was not ignoring your Question about Virginia. I just missed it. But I do believe he should resign immediately because it is extremely racist. I don’t believe people change much over their lives. Sure, a little bit but never completely. I know there are racists in the party I most identify with and will call them out too.

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
Bold Member!
@giantblue Sure, a little bit but never completely. I know there are racists in the party I most identify with and will call them out too.
Thank god for these guys ... who you don't have to call out ... and if you did, wouldn't care ...

1549809681783-png.13051

More at above line.
Ahahahahaha!!! He's such a cunt nugget!!
You think the leaker will be laughing as hard as you when they're identified and FIRED ?

Asking for AMERICANS that want to make it great again !!!!

Last edited:

Knox

Queen of the Cunts
Staff member
Thank god for these guys ... who you don't have to call out ... and if you did, wouldn't care ...

View attachment 13051

You think the leaker will be laughing as hard as you when they're identified and FIRED ?

Asking for AMERICANS that want to make it great again !!!!
You’re not American Lith. Or have you been lying about where you’re from? And honestly, I’m sure the leaker doesn’t care if they’re fired. Apparently they have some patriotism.

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
Bold Member!
You’re not American Lith. Or have you been lying about where you’re from? And honestly, I’m sure the leaker doesn’t care if they’re fired. Apparently they have some patriotism.
Why would I lie about being from Canada ... ? That makes no sense. And I suppose I'll stop being concerned about it when AMERICA can keep track of their CRIMINALS ... who are constantly breaching what can only be described as our own weak boarders. We need a wall too !

@Knox .... of course the leaker cares, or this would be a different story about some specific person that said ... such and such and not a story about a leaker at all. Duh'

Last edited:

Victoria

Intrepid Sojourner
Bold Member!
Awesome. Another lefty who thinks that politically motivated accusations are proof of something...

And it's spelled 'damn', genius.
Make that investigations.

And honestly, did you think the intelligent folk here could not ascertain what was meant by the use of dam(n)?

Victoria

Intrepid Sojourner
Bold Member!
You say that like the time and money that goes into these smears ... shams aren't to the detriment of Americans and are not coming out of your pocket.
… giggle … giggle … giggle at ya lith. You should be shamed faced considering the mass waste of time and finances the republicans squandered for eight years ln investigations.

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
Bold Member!
… giggle … giggle … giggle at ya lith. You should be shamed faced considering the mass waste of time and finances the republicans squandered for eight years ln investigations.
Um ... Why would I be ?

1549822290717-png.13055

Some folks here need to up their dosage ..

Right ... fly your histrionic personality disorder much ?! You know, you can get medication for that ....

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
Bold Member!
View attachment 13056Exactly why you should keep your Canadian ignorance about American governance to yourself.
You're ignorant ... We need a wall too!

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
Bold Member!
… and your point as Canadian and American immigration laws are not the same?
If Canadians feel the need for a wall than by all means they should negotiate and build one.
If Americans could keep track of their migrants we wouldn't need one ...

No one needs a wall, the wall is a dumb waste of tax dollars ..
Everyone just needs better border security ..
Well so is Nancy Pelosi ... and her bar tabs at lunch, fools hanging on everyone of her slurred words ... it was Russia ... we'll impeach ... what migrant crisis?

Last edited:

CentreAussie

Bold Member!
Make that investigations.

And honestly, did you think the intelligent folk here could not ascertain what was meant by the use of dam(n)?
Make that investigations based on groundless allegations. I've said it a million times. Show me proof of something, then I'll believe it.

I'm sure that people understood what was meant, I merely pointing out the irony of someone with poor grammar accusing others of being "dumb as a rock", "retarded" and "inbred".

Victoria

Intrepid Sojourner
Bold Member!
Make that investigations based on groundless allegations. I've said it a million times. Show me proof of something, then I'll believe it.

I'm sure that people understood what was meant, I merely pointing out the irony of someone with poor grammar accusing others of being "dumb as a rock", "retarded" and "inbred".
Groundless accusations in an investigation don't result in multiple guilty pleas.

Knox

Queen of the Cunts
Staff member

President Trump spent about 50 percent of his time from Monday to Thursday last week in "Executive Time," according to a new batch of leaked private schedules obtained by Axios.
The news outlet notes that the latest leak comes only a couple days after it was reported that the administration had opened an internal investigation into who leaked the first slate of private presidential schedules.
"It's not the content," Mulvaney said on "Fox News Sunday." "It's the fact that someone within the White House spent three months collecting this information, which is really, really hard to do."
More at link But ahahahahha!!! Apparently it's NOT that hard to do as the leaker has done it twice and once since the 'Big investigation' started!! Glad to see our tax dollars at work.

Sue sue

Take 6
Bold Member!

House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi and other Democratic leaders released a statement on Monday condemning the tweets and calling on Ms Omar to "immediately apologise for these hurtful comments".

"Legitimate criticism of Israel's policies is protected by the values of free speech and democratic debate that the United States and Israel share.

"But Congresswoman Omar's use of anti-Semitic tropes and prejudicial accusations about Israel's supporters is deeply offensive."

The statement was also signed by Majority Leader Steny Hoyer, Democratic Caucus Chair Hakeem Jeffries and vice-chair Katherine Clark, Majority Whip James Clyburn, and Assistant House Speaker Ben Ray Lujan.

knockout

The Californian
Bold Member!
Trump is a fat ass loud mouth coward . His campaign, transition team, inaugural committee, charitable foundation and private business are all under investigation but yet his dumb as a :mooning:rock dirty retarded inbred followers worship him like he's a god only because they too have no morals and are too stupid to know that he doesn't give a dam about them.
Unlike the loving hildabeast, who was honest and trustworthy or the famous honest obamination
“If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor “
“How’s he going to create more jobs, does he have a magic wand”
Now those where some bright honest politicians
Oh, I guess Trump does have a magic wand
Looking at the unemployment rate
:rolleyes::facepalm::finger::finger::mooning::smuggrin:

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
Bold Member!

More at link But ahahahahha!!! Apparently it's NOT that hard to do as the leaker has done it twice and once since the 'Big investigation' started!! Glad to see our tax dollars at work.

Done it twice ... you know that info makes it easier to narrow the person down ... and they're FIRED! YOu know 45 is a work-a-holic right. YOu know having a laugh at fake news and papers is part of his JOB ... like he want's to know what kind of shit you're trying to feed the AMERICAN people. And then Rally ... are you all watching the rally?

She said sorry ... I guess its all good with the terrorist in congress, now.

Well that's a relief ... Um....

Last edited:

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
Bold Member!
Color me shocked...
Hell just froze over .... haha !

I love how when they reported it they called it ... a WALL, not a fence, not steel barriers.

I wonder if CNN is blasting this ... I haven't looked yet.

I looked ... obviously CNN only reports on fake news.

Anyone doubly impressed with Ted Cruz last night ... besides me, and everyone at the rally and

the millions of people that tuned it to see it live ?

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online