• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

giantblue

And serious question. You and diaf call out racist.( that's what you do) We've all seen it. What is your thoughts and opinion on what is going on in Virginia now? outraged?

Black face ( racist, racist)
sexual assault( The women MUST be believed) lol-- forgot that one?
and now anther black face-lol

where's the outrage? … Doesn't fit the narrative?
Post automatically merged:

I am. However, I never watch him. He makes my skin crawl. Seriously. But I am all about finding several different news sites to get all the actual important info. I don't need to listen him yammer on saying how great he is.

I gave you a cookie because I don"t like or agree but you gave me a honest answer like a adult. Without the shit slinging

I am. However, I never watch him. He makes my skin crawl. Seriously. But I am all about finding several different news sites to get all the actual important info. I don't need to listen him yammer on saying how great he is.
So, you don't watch and hear what was actually said. but get your info from a "news source" which let's face facts, is probably bias, anti Trump... Ok

For a political junkie wouldn't it be better to watch it and maybe, maybe make your own opinion?

Last edited:

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Victoria

Intrepid Sojourner
Bold Member!
Trump is such a practiced liar you can't differentiate between truth and bad fiction. One lie rolls lnto the other and the next, and the next, and the next.

Trump admittedly says he doesn't like to read and values his own opinion above all others.

Hmmmm …...

1549502993307-png.12873

CentreAussie

Bold Member!
I didn't watch a second of it either.
I am going to find Stacey Abrams rebuttal and watch that though.
So, after hearing only one side, you feel like you will know enough to pass judgement?

This is what is wrong with America today. "I don't need to listen, because other people will tell me what to think".

Sorry @Knox. That's not how you do politics. That's how you do ideology and theocracy.

knockout

The Californian
Bold Member!
“If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor”
Was it Trump that kept reading that over and over
On the Teleprompter to the American people?
Benghazi, was the result of a movie, let’s jail the director :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Knox

Queen of the Cunts
Staff member
So, after hearing only one side, you feel like you will know enough to pass judgement?

This is what is wrong with America today. "I don't need to listen, because other people will tell me what to think".

Sorry @Knox. That's not how you do politics. That's how you do ideology and theocracy.
No. I've actually read his side. And seen a few clips. I'm just not watching an entire hour and a half of him. I do actually get into from all sides. Just maybe not the way you do. And honestly, I'd have thrown something at my computer screen when said that investigating him would ruin the country. That's the stuff I'm not watching.

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
Bold Member!
banned ... or not banned ?

banned or not banned ?

No. I've actually read his side. And seen a few clips. I'm just not watching an entire hour and a half of him. I do actually get into from all sides. Just maybe not the way you do. And honestly, I'd have thrown something at my computer screen when said that investigating him would ruin the country.
Don't watch it then because you'll be mad watching Nancy make a fool of her self shuffling papers all night trying so hard to look important. .... meanwhile, the dem ladies stood up and clapped despite themselves and when he made a joke (that they laughed at) and got on their feet and clapped some more. and when AOC wouldn't clap ... didn't know if she should clap ... finally clapped or sat their with a bitchy look on her face ..it was all priceless. But the best part was Nancy eating crow ... not believing he just said that ... or standing there like a lady with dementia ... Like I know you think that little clap she did at the end was the highlight ... but nope ... not after she made a fool out of herself all night ... that little clap was pretty insignificant. Otherwise it was excellent.

You go girl!! I didn't watch a second of it either. I can't watch him. I know I've said it before, but he makes my skin crawl and I feel like I need a rape shower. :kiss:
What the fuck is a rape shower ??? Like did you just make that up ?

And if you did ... ??? Way to distort and make the word rape ... I don't know what you made it ... more demeaning somehow ... but not in the direction you intended, because trivial is probably a better word to describe what you just did there ... you're shameless. Delusional.
And wilfully ignorant.

Last edited:

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
I don't watch it because he does nothing but blather and yammer and lie and pat himself on the back. I guess ya'll just breezed on past Victoria's post where his speech was fact checked? Cool, cool. I don't watch because he's a moron and it makes me want to hurl from second hand embarrassment. I don't need to listen to him to know that everything that comes out of his mouth is bullshit.

Knox

Queen of the Cunts
Staff member
I don't watch it because he does nothing but blather and yammer and lie and pat himself on the back. I guess ya'll just breezed on past Victoria's post where his speech was fact checked? Cool, cool. I don't watch because he's a moron and it makes me want to hurl from second hand embarrassment. I don't need to listen to him to know that everything that comes out of his mouth is bullshit.
The right bother with fact checks?! No. Never. They just want to blather on about why I hate him. It shouldn't bother them if I hate him. But it does for some reason. It's ok, after the middle class finish with tax season, even his base will have abandoned him. Some already have. There are major Twitter and Reddit threads devoted to his cult leaving in droves.

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
I think his hard core followers wouldn't care if he scorched the earth because admitting anything else means defeat and they truly would rather die. I mean, it seems completely ridiculous that they put all their faith in a dumb twat like dump truck but it's better than ever admitting that democrats/liberals/people with common sense were right. We all saw it coming before he ever opened his mouth but they dug in and when it all goes down in a flaming pile of shit, they will deny it anyway.

It makes no sense to me man, it really doesn't. We're staring down the barrel of end times in the next 100 years if we don't wake the fuck up and start giving a shit about each other and the planet but whatever, lets fight about dumb shit and walls and imaginary lines because it's not going to matter when famine and disease kills half the planet.

Victoria

Intrepid Sojourner
Bold Member!
TRUMP 2020 ... Nancy is not going to be speaker next year, she is bad at it.
pffft

Nancy Pelosi ‘Clap Back’ At President Donald Trump Goes Viral

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is riding a wave of woman power, progressive power and policy power after besting Trump in the Government Shutdown and has now gone viral on social media for pointedly “clapping back” at the hypocrisy of Trump opposing the “politics of revenge”.

Center for American Progress’ Daniella Gibbs Leger said of Nancy Pelosi that she is “masterful at this game” and knows how to “convey a message” through a “little gesture”.

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
Bold Member!
Nice try @Victoria ... but if you watched the speech at all, you know that stupid clap at the end won't save her ... she was just that ridiculous.

1549565426796-png.12910

Last edited:

Knox

Queen of the Cunts
Staff member
pffft

Nancy Pelosi ‘Clap Back’ At President Donald Trump Goes Viral

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is riding a wave of woman power, progressive power and policy power after besting Trump in the Government Shutdown and has now gone viral on social media for pointedly “clapping back” at the hypocrisy of Trump opposing the “politics of revenge”.

Center for American Progress’ Daniella Gibbs Leger said of Nancy Pelosi that she is “masterful at this game” and knows how to “convey a message” through a “little gesture”.

I love that picture sooooo much!!! The Nancy Pelosi Fuck You Clap!!!!

Victoria

Intrepid Sojourner
Bold Member!
I love that picture sooooo much!!! The Nancy Pelosi Fuck You Clap!!!!
@Knox ~ Yes, and to think I almost missed the fuck you clap that went around the world as my attention was drawn to the ever freaky mannequin man, Mike Pence. :wacky:

The man should be put under glass and studied.

1549591354256-png.12927

Victoria

Intrepid Sojourner
Bold Member!
'Mr. Chairman, I see that your 5 minutes are up': Matthew Whitaker cuts off Democrat leading hearing on Russia probe

Acting attorney general Matthew Whitaker on Friday elicited gasps when he cut off House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler as he was questioned on special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian election interference.
As Nadler asked Whitaker if he'd ever been asked to "approve any request or action to be taken by" Mueller, the acting attorney general said, "Mr. Chairman, I see that your five minutes is up."

Nadler, seemingly in shock at the breach of protocol, began laughing as other House members at Friday's hearing appeared to be astonished at Whitaker's behavior.

The committee chairman kept pushing Whitaker on the issue, who eventually said, "I have not interfered in any way with the special counsel's investigation."

Whitaker's elevation to acting attorney general after the abrupt resignation of Jeff Sessions was controversial from the start, particularly due to his public criticism of the Mueller probe.

Sessions had famously recused himself from any investigations related to Russian election interference, for which Trump never forgave him. It ultimately catalyzed Sessions' decision to step down at the request of the president.

There were calls for Whitaker to similarly recuse himself, but he never did and it's remained a point of controversy.

Democrats have put increasing pressure on the Trump administration with regards to Russia since taking over the House, following big wins in November's midterm elections.

Nadler, among others, has zeroed-in on Whitaker's role in overseeing the Russia investigation as a result of his elevation to acting attorney general.

1549669099550-png.12970

WARNING: Be advised if when watching a replay of the acting attorney general Matthew Whitaker that hls performance may leave you feeling a bit scummy and in need of a shower.

Last edited:

Victoria

Intrepid Sojourner
Bold Member!
Tax expert tells Congress there is 'a lot to find' in Trump's tax returns

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump exhibited "aggressive tax planning" prior to his 2016 election and "could have eliminated his taxes for a couple of decades" by claiming millions in business-related losses, tax expert Steven Rosenthal told a congressional panel Thursday.

"There is a lot to find," said Rosenthal, a senior fellow at the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center who has scrutinized portions of Trump's 1995 and 2005 returns last year in partnership with the New York Times.

Rosenthal was among several nonpartisan tax experts who testified at the first Democratic-run House Ways and Means Committee hearing on Trump's taxes. The hearing was intended to begin "building the public case for why the American people deserve to know something — anything — about Trump's finances," said a Democrat leadership aide who was not authorized to speak publicly.

The experts affirmed the tax-writing committee's authority to obtain Trump's returns from the U.S. Treasury kicking off a pitched battle by the new House leadership to obtain the documents that every U.S. president dating to Richard Nixon has voluntarily disclosed to the public.

"The committee can ask for anything it wants" and Trump is not prohibited from releasing his returns while under audit, said George K. Yin, a law and taxation professor at the University of Virginia School of Law
Further, "I know of no instance in which a request has been refused," he said, as long as Congress demonstrates a "legitimate purpose," said Yin.

… article continues

Last edited:

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
Bold Member!
@Victoria ... hahahaha! Guess what ... its none of your business, what is on his tax returns.
Wow ....billionaires are aggressive in handling their estates ... and taxes. Good thing, considering the legacy he left to his children employs a hundreds of people.

YOu just sound more and more ridiculous everyday !

1549678004498-png.12982

1549678285104-png.12984

Last edited:

CentreAussie

Bold Member!

CentreAussie

Bold Member!
AOC is going to be the downfall of the Republican Party. As they say, well behaved women don’t make history.
Nope. AOC will be the downfall of Bernie Sanders in 2020. The dems will team her up with him to sideline any aspirations Bernie has.

As I say "Idiots don't make history, regardless of what genitals they have."

The woman is an imbecile, that may have been an opinion before, but after she released this nonsense it should be a plainly obvious fact to everyone.

Victoria

Intrepid Sojourner
Bold Member!
@Victoria ... hahahaha! Guess what ... its none of your business, what is on his tax returns.
Wow ....billionaires are aggressive in handling their estates ... and taxes. Good thing, considering the legacy he left to his children employs a hundreds of people.

YOu just sound more and more ridiculous everyday !
Are you high, loaded, stoned, inebriated, befuddled, adrift, trashed, wasted, muddled, sloshed, baked?

I don't sound like anything as what I provided concerning Trump's taxes was a link.

Who looks ridiculous now :asshat: ?

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
Bold Member!
Are you high, loaded, stoned, inebriated, befuddled, adrift, trashed, wasted, muddled, sloshed, baked?
None of those things ....
I don't sound like anything as what I provided concerning Trump's taxes was a link.
That you actually read I assume and posted anyway even though its irrelevant,and nothing but a distraction ... smear toward your President and all of his accomplishments
Who looks ridiculous now :asshat: ?
You ... you still look ridiculous.
You look ridiculous now ... you're going to look even more ridiculous in 2020!

Nope. AOC will be the downfall
1549713370402-png.13003

Someone is going to fall ... haha!

AOC is going to be the downfall of the Republican Party. As they say, well behaved women don’t make history.
Why because some men or even women I suppose want to bone her ... or because she is competent ?

1549714262860-png.13004

Oh yeah ... she is going to take over the world !!!

Last edited:

brokenandtwisted

Trusted Member
Oh come on, you guys like AOC? AOC is annoying as fuck. None of the shit she rants about is illuminating in the slightest. We already know about rampant corruption; we know about state secrecy; we know about PACs; we know all this shit. The song remains the same. So what — she’s actively questioning the status quo. And why? Because she hasn’t become part of it...yet. And she’s responding to the ad hominem attacks now, which is going to be her downfall. She shouldn’t even acknowledge her critics. Who gives a shit about her credit score? Dancing? Ugh. I’m pouring more vodka.

Why are you so unhinged? :nailbiting:
Look at her username, dear.

Kenji

Trump is a fat ass loud mouth coward . His campaign, transition team, inaugural committee, charitable foundation and private business are all under investigation but yet his dumb as a rock dirty retarded inbred followers worship him like he's a god only because they too have no morals and are too stupid to know that he doesn't give a dam about them.

Staff online

Latest posts