• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An Odessa Ovary has been arrested after police say she left her baby in her car with the air conditioner turned off while she took a shower.

Aleah Ramirez, 21, has been charged with Abandoning a Child,

According to an arrest affidavit, officers with the Odessa Police Department were called to an apartment for a report of a child being left alone in a vehicle.

When police arrived they spoke with witnesses who stated that they saw a woman, identified as Ramirez, park her vehicle in front of her apartment and walk inside. The witnesses then heard Ramirez's baby crying from inside of the vehicle. The witnesses told police that they tried to speak with Ramirez but she never answered the door.

The baby was found to be in a car seat with no AC running and with the vehicle's windows cracked open. According to the affidavit, it was 77 degrees outside with very little wind blowing at the time.

Police then spoke with Ramirez who said that she had left her baby in the vehicle because he was asleep and she needed to take a shower after work, the affidavit states. Ramirez reportedly told officers that she didn't have a place to put her son while she showered.

Ramirez was then charged and arrested.

LMFAO idk why but I laughed hysterically.
Post automatically merged:

Umm, how about the car seat he was already in or a crib or a baby swing or playpen or even the floor on a blanket....
Right ... I'm like... Sooo.... Wtf does the child sleep in then!!??

Back