• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Maryland school nurse is jailed after being accused of sex crimes involving four students in Somerset County.

State Police say 33-year-old Samantha Marsh of Crisfield would drive around in her van to pick up the students and then drive to various locations for sex crimes.

They’ve charged Marsh with:
- 10 counts fourth-degree sex offense
- Four counts of perverted practice
- Four counts of contributing to the condition of a child
- One count of attempted fourth-degree sex offense

The students were all from Crisfield High School and Academy, but investigators do not believe any of the offenses occurred at the school.

Her husband said Marsh has several young children and the arrest came as a shock.

“I know she did wrong. I know that. But she’s not a bad person,” he said.

According to charging documents, the victims were all 17-year-old students. They told police Marsh communicated with them on social media, primarily Snapchat.

They said she would meet them at various places in Crisfield and perform sexual acts in her van. She told one of the victims not to tell anyone.

In one case, police say Marsh took a student to her home and had sex with him in her vehicle while parked in the driveway.

Several of the students were reluctant to come forward. One only did so at the insistence of his mother.

Word likely tore through school swelling her list of potentials.
She will get the customary wrist slap for females.

Former Crisfield High School nurse Samantha Marsh was sentenced after pleading guilty to three counts of fourth degree sex offense.

Marsh has been sentenced to a total of three years with all but six months suspended, and three years supervised probation on release. We’re told she will get credit for the 33 days she has already served.

She was also ordered to register as a Tier 1 sex offender for 15 years and continue mental health evaluations, as well as a no contact order with the victims.

Last edited:
Back