• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Police say an undocumented immigrant befriended a Lebanon family, snuck into their home and raped a 6-year-old girl.

Edwin Alfredo Velasquez-Curuchiche, 42, was charged with two counts of rape of a child from incidents stemming from Nov. 29.

Documents show Velasquez-Curuchiche approached the victim's mother asking to borrow a house key. He then made a copy without their knowledge.

On two occasions, Velasquez-Curuchiche snuck into the home after the family was sleeping and raped a 6-year-old girl who lived in the home. Court documents say the victim was fed medication and was asleep during the attacks.

Velasquez-Curuchiche was discovered on his second entry and the family notified police.

On Monday, Velasquez-Curuchiche pleaded guilty to all counts and was sentenced to 50 years in prison.
https://fox17.com/news/local/undocu...Ny7MllgO7mAb3GaPJp4g2EKmLHrf7FjUfp4SctuRaDuWs
1544625990590.png

Curious how the relationship with the parents came to be. Very odd stuff based on the limited details.

One would assume this had to be a very, very close relationship for them to develop enough comfort and trust with him to give him a key. The article makes it out like him copying the key is the big scary issue here, but for anyone to hand a key over to someone else even temporarily means there surely HAD to be a VERY close relationship.
Post automatically merged:

Curious how the relationship with the parents came to be. Very odd stuff based on the limited details.

One would assume this had to be a very, very close relationship for them to develop enough comfort and trust with him to give him a key. The article makes it out like him copying the key is the big scary issue here, but for anyone to hand a key over to someone else even temporarily means there surely HAD to be a VERY close relationship.

and this is why I have a key that is registered so that only I can have a copy made after showing my passport. It's a bitch when you need an extra copy but it's safe.

Back