• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A mother and her lesbian lover tore off her nine-year-old son's penis before beheading him because he reminded her of her dad.

Mum Rosana Cândido, 27, and Kacyla Pessoa, 28, of Brazil, stabbed the boy over a dozen times and removed all the skin from his face before butchering his body.

The pair were said to have even used a knife to try to gouge out the boy’s eyeballs to prevent possible recognition.

They bodged a bid to burn some of him on a barbecue so stuffed his remains in a suitcase dumped in a sewer, police said.

Other parts were found in two backpacks at their home in Brazil.

The lovers are said to have confessed all to horrified cops in Samambaia.

They face homicide, torture and concealing a corpse charges.

In a gory twist, they are also accused of tearing off Cândido’s son Rhuan’s penis a year ago during horrifying home-made surgery.

The two women are said to have told investigators they used “rudimentary tools” because Rhuan "wanted to become a girl.”

Local reports say: “After removing his penis, the women said they sewed an improvised version of the female organ onto the mutilated area.”

Cândido reportedly claimed the lad was a “burden” and a hindrance to her relationship with Pessoa.

She also "felt hatred and no love" for him because he reminded her of father, who allegedly abused her.

Police chief Guilherme Melo said that the cruelty of the crime had shocked hardened investigators.

“She killed her son, quartered, decapitated, plucked the skin and tried to get rid of the body. It was a very terrible case,” he told O Tempo.
Fugly lover
Egg & Rhuan

Jesus. How did he live past that home “surgery”?
Seriously, I can’t help but think at least this part of the story is a lie. Maybe se thought it would up her bull dyke status in prison. He would have bleed to death or died from an infection. How did he urinate? No way he could have lived like that for more than a few hours, possibly days, but a year? I don’t think so twat tweaker.
I sincerely hope she has a female circumcising ceremony performed on her with a rusty razor blade-and a full and complete one. And then gets a dick formed from rancid maggot infested meat welded into her hole.

Candido, candida...coincidence?

I am also intrigued about the improvised vag. The hell that poor boy went through.

A mother and her female partner have been jailed for a total of 129 years for stabbing, dismembering, skinning, and barbecuing the latter’s own nine-year-old son.

Rosana Auri da Silva Candido, 27, and lover Kacyla Pryscila Santiago Damasceno Pessoa, 28, were sentenced in the Brazilian administrative region of Samambaia on November 25 to 65 and 64 years in prison respectively.

The pair was charged with the murder of Rosana’s nine-year-old son Rhuan Maycon da Silva Castro on the night of May 31 this year.

Rhuan was knifed 11 times in total in the chest and eyes while he was sleeping, mostly by Rosana, as Kacyla held him down.

The pair then dismembered his body and skinned his face.
1606519512493.jpeg

Back