• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A boy in India has died from injuries after jumping off a terrace to save himself from an aggressive group of monkeys.

Naman Jain, 16, sustained serious injuries on Sunday after waking a group of monkeys who were sleeping on the terrace of his house in Kasganj.

Kasganj's city unit president Akhilesh Agarwal said of the tragedy: 'The 16-year -old boy had gone to the terrace of his house for some fresh air when a group of monkeys sleeping there chased him.'

'Some monkeys were already sleeping there and they chased the boy who ran in panic and tried to jump to the terrace of a nearby house. But he fell on the road alongside his house in Johra Vora lane.' Agarwal said.

The boy had been taken to numerous Kasganj hospitals but his condition worsened and he died on Monday while on his way to Agra for treatment.

Last November a woman also died after monkeys walking on a wall nearby caused bricks to fall on her head, killing her on the spot.

There have been at least four deaths reported in the Braj region in the last month due to the growing monkey menace that has also seen tourists getting injured.

Troops of monkeys have also colonised areas around parliament, including prime minister Narendra Modi's office and the finance and defence ministries in New Delhi.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6492535/A-boy-died-jumping-roof-save-monkey-attack.html

Attachments

• monkeys.jpg
    monkeys.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 1,750
I'm sorry but I find this very amusing. I am sorry people have died and been hurt... its the whole aggressive pissed off monkey's freaking out after someone wakes them up. Its like Monday morning at my house.

Troops of monkeys have also colonised areas around parliament, including prime minister Narendra Modi's office and the finance and defence ministries in New Delhi.

See, you've just completely lost control at that point. Time to pack it in.

Back