• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An abusive father who repeatedly called his six-year-old autistic son ‘retarded’ has been stripped of his parental rights in a rare legal move.

Deputy High Court Judge Frances Judd QC ruled it was in the boy’s best interests for the father’s parental responsibility to be removed after he wrote about him ‘in dreadful terms’.

It is believed to be only the third time a court in England and Wales has approved removal of parental responsibility, a legal concept setting out the rights and responsibilities of mothers and fathers.

A hearing in the Family Division of the High Court in London was told how last autumn the father posted notes to his former partner’s neighbours telling them the child was ‘retarded’ and could not enjoy trick or treating or Halloween.

In November 2017 he also wrote to the mother’s solicitors, saying: ‘I have the greatest pleasure knowing that C (the mother) is struggling to cope with her retarded son and that she will now be spending a lot of her time with various autism support and parenting programmes etc and given the severity of her son’s autism the pleasure of her son going to a special school for retarded children in the future.’

He wrote: ‘I will continue to ensure that my income will continue to remain below the threshold to qualify for any maintenance payments whatsoever.’

The couple had been in a relationship for two years, which ended shortly after the birth of their son in 2012. Social workers became involved amid claims the father was emotionally abusive, intimidating and controlling.

The mother later won a non-molestation order against him from the High Court in November 2017. She told the court he had blocked her efforts to ensure the boy had the medical and educational support he needed.

The mother said that the father was intimidating and would be able to use his rights under parental responsibility to delay treatment for the boy, identified in court as ‘B’.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-son-6-retarded-stripped-parental-rights.html

I don't think the father will be unhappy about the ruling.

Prick is off the hook.
He got what he wanted.
Court should have seized all his assets first, then cut him loose.

What a dick! I divorced my ex-husband once he said he’d never love my son like his own bc he has Autism. Don’t let the door hit you....

I hope he becomes homeless, and people spit on him for the rest of his miserable life. My niece has Autism and she is NOT retarded. :shifty: I hate stupid shitty people. Thank God he can have nothing to do with the boy now, ever. I hope his mom loves him to the moon and beyond and gets him all the therapy he needs.

I wish more courts would do this to pathetic men using the only power they have: making life miserable for their kids & ex wives.

If there were more rulings like this, there would be less stories on this site.

He wrote: ‘I will continue to ensure that my income will continue to remain below the threshold to qualify for any maintenance payments whatsoever.’

Now that's a vindictive, spiteful asshole.

I can not imagine people treating autistic people like this. My husband and daughter both have aspergers and I would lose my mind if someone abused them in any way.

I would still take what little bit of money he has but not allow him access to the child physically or to have a safe in the child's life.

So, basically the court awarded him what he really wanted, that his son and the boy's mother not be in his life and he doesn't have to provide care. Got it.

So, basically the court awarded him what he really wanted, that his son and the boy's mother not be in his life and he doesn't have to provide care. Got it.

You know what ... I agree but ... this guy hates this kid. He hates his sons mom. And If he had access to this child who knows what he would do to him ... he could get hurt.
Post automatically merged:

I'm glad mom chose her son over this dickwad. He probably would have ended up killing the boy
Yeah ...

See this guy ...

Fat little Mexican is one of the most horrifying things I have ever seen in my whole life.

Last edited:
The sperm donor got what he wanted: no responsibity for his child.
By removing his legal access to the child, they also removed any legal power "dad" had over the mother and child. Which is fine over the long term because he clearly only wanted to cause trouble, take out his failure on the offspring.
The biggest problem is his right to uninhibited breeding is still intact. And there are too many trash women willing to open their thighs for him.

Meanwhile, ok for the poor child as long as mom doesnt play the "your dad abandoned you" violin. We've seen tbose types. I'm always cynical , worried for children who become pawns to relationships or govt benefits.
Keep moving forward , making every progress for the child's sake.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back