• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An 11-year-old is in custody after allegedly killing one adult and injuring another in a shooting in Alton, New Hampshire.

The New Hampshire Attorney General's Office said Friday night that 50-year-old Lizette Eckert, who had suffered a gunshot wound, was found dead after police responded to a 911 call. James Eckert, 48, was also found shot.

James Eckert was taken to a hospital, where he remains in critical condition. An autopsy has been scheduled for Lizette Eckert.

According to Geoffrey Ward, a senior assistant attorney general, the juvenile suspect was apprehended around 9:30 a.m. He was charged with one count of reckless second-degree murder and one count of attempted murder. The charges filed are under the juvenile system.

Because of the suspect's age, Ward said limited information would be made available to the public.

Officials said there is no danger to the general public.

The nearby Alton Central and Prospect Mountain High schools were placed in lockdown during the time when Ward said authorities were searching for the suspect.

Last edited:
An 11-year-old boy has been arrested for fatally gunning down a married New Hampshire couple, officials said.

Police were called to a home in the Belkap County town of Alton where the bloodshed occurred around 7:30 a.m. Friday, authorities said.

When officers entered the residence, they found Lizette Eckert, 50, dead from a single gunshot wound and her husband, James Eckert, 48, alive but with multiple gunshot wounds.

The critically injured James was rushed to Portsmouth Regional Hospital, where he died late Friday.

The older girl looks like their bio kid. Facial features mirror mom. The two boys are obviously adopted or foster. Too bad a good deed led to their deaths.

Home schooled kids that are completely fucked up? Shocking.

I wonder if the shooter was used to a life of human interaction and couldn't deal with the transition into isolation in a deeply religious, hippieish household, in a tiny town that's 98.4% white as fuck. That could foster massive resentment, and I know I would've despised every fucking minute if I was the one who was trapped on a farm all day every day. It might not be bad if that's what you're used to, but if you were used to being surrounded by kids and fun and excitement it would be absolute hell.

New details have emerged about the 11-year-old boy who was charged last month with murdering a married couple in New Hampshire, including that the child was the victims' son whom they adopted from Russia as a toddler nearly a decade ago.

James Eckert, a 48-year-old chiropractor and ultramarathon runner, and his wife of nearly 22 years, 50-year-old Lizette Eckert, also a chiropractor, were fatally shot March 15 in their Alton home.

According to local police, the gunman was the 11-year-old boy who was arrested in nearby woods wearing a pair of pajama pants, but they have not provided the relationship between him and the Eckerts.

Last edited:
I'm beginning to have some questions about this. That article did not shine a good light on the adoptive parents. And the kids were home schooled and no TV plus sounding like ultra religious .... yeah I'm getting questions.

Big surprise, the shooter was a Russian. Disgusting. Should be a death penalty offence(haha guess it was here) to bring a Russian into this country.

I assume the killer isnt in any of the pictures shown in this thread? I see a older white girl and 2 black kids. No way those came from Russia. I guess maybe those kids are middleeastern in ethnicity, there are some of those types in that shithole country.

I'm beginning to have some questions about this. That article did not shine a good light on the adoptive parents. And the kids were home schooled and no TV plus sounding like ultra religious .... yeah I'm getting questions.

My kids rarely got tv and i hate religion. TV had to be earned in my home, and if a kid misbehaved they essentially were making the choice not to watch it. Had one kid go 5 years without setting eyes on a tv in my home, despite tvs being plentiful and essentially always on in other rooms in the home and in no way banned outright.

Back