• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Kufismacka

Amy Locane-Bovenizer (The Chick From Melrose Place) Is Wreckless

'Melrose Place' Actress Charged In Fatal Auto Crash

SOMERVILLE, N.J. (WPIX) - A former cast member of the hit television show "Melrose Place" was arrested and charged in a fatal car crash in New Jersey, police said.

According to authorities, 38-year-old Amy Locane-Bovenizer of Hopewell, N.J., was behind the wheel of a 2007 Chevy Tahoe that careened into the passenger side of another vehicle that was turning into a driveway in Montgomery Township at around 9:15 p.m. Sunday.

A woman traveling in the car, identified as Helene Seeman, was pronounced dead at the scene, while the driver Fred Seeman sustained serious injuries. The man was transported in a medi-vac helicopter to a nearby hospital where he remains in critical condition.

Helene Seeman, 60, was reportedly a noted art historian.

Responding officers smelled a strong odor of alcohol on Locane-Bovenizer's breath and arrested her at the scene.

The actress was charged with vehicular homicide and assault by auto. She remains in custody at Somerset County Jail in lieu of $50,000 cash bail.

Locane-Bovenizer played Sandy Louise on the original "Melrose Place" series that aired on FOX in the 1990's. A revamped version of the dramatic series has since returned to television with a new cast on the CW. Sign Up To Receive WPIX Breaking News Email Alerts

http://www.wpix.com/news/wpix-melrose-place-actress-charged-in-fatal-ax,0,5856127.story

Well, since she's not a A-list celebrity, she may actually have to own up to her crime. Then again, maybe not. Maybe she'll have A-list supporters?

‘Melrose Place’ Actress Charged With Vehicular Homicide

SOMERVILLE, N.J. -An actress I do not remember who starred in films I did not watch and a show I hated back in the ’90s has been charged with vehicular homicide. Police say that Amy Locane-Bovenizer, 38, was driving her 2007 Chevy Tahoe drunk Sunday evening when she rear-ended another vehicle. She sped off when [...]

More...

You had to go to Crybaby. My 21 year old watched this movie 1000 times. I could not imagine any torture greater than enduring the suffering I have been through at her hands.

You had to go to Crybaby. My 21 year old watched this movie 1000 times. I could not imagine any torture greater than enduring the suffering I have been through at her hands.

Has she, uh, checked out any of his movies that featured Divine?

It's rumored that the evil character, Ursula, from Disney's Little Mermaid was patterned after Divine.

Has she, uh, checked out any of his movies that featured Divine?

It's rumored that the evil character, Ursula, from Disney's Little Mermaid was patterned after Divine.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6ofrDTpEtU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6ofrDTpEtU[/ame]

I love the original- I must have watched it over 100 times!

MELROSE PLACE Actress Indicted On Manslaughter Charges

SOMERVILLE, N.J. – That actress I did not remember who starred in films I did not watch and a show I hated back in the ’90s has been indicted in the fatal car crash she caused in New Jersey earlier this year. *38-year-old Amy Locane-Bovenizer, who starred in the show MELROSE PLACE, was*indicted on manslaughter [...]

More...

Melrose Place Actress Found Guilty Of Vehicular Homicide

Amy-Locane-Bovenizer-2-125x188.jpg
SOMERVILLE, N.J. -*Amy Locane-Bovenizer, a former “Melrose Place” actress, has been found guilty of vehicular homicide*after her drunk ass killed a woman by ramming her SUV into the side of another vehicle.
Back in June 2010, Locane-Bovenizer*had tossed back some drinks at a cast party before tossing down a few more at a barbeque. She then chose to get behind the wheel of an SUV with a blood alcohol level more than three times the legal limit and wound up rear-ending Maureen Ruckelshaus.
Ruckelshaus*confronted Locane-Bovenizer, who she says was obviously*drunk, and asked her to get out of her vehicle she refused to turn off.*Locane-Bovenizer responded to this request by*fleeing the scene and taking out a few mailboxes in the process. Ruckelshaus*gave followed behind Locane-Bovenizer*for four miles at speeds that topped a whopping 35 mph.
But Locane-Bovenizer*saw her chance to put some distance between herself and Ruckelshaus*after the car in*front*of her moved out of the way. That’s when Locane-Bovenizer*accelerated to 50 mph and ended up plowing into the passenger side of a car turning left into a driveway.
The driver of that car, Fred Seeman, was seriously injured but would survive. His wife, 60-year-old Helene Seeman, was in the passenger side and took the brunt of the impact.…

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

"Read the full Front Page article..."

SOMERVILLE, N.J. -*Amy Locane-Bovenizer, a*former actress on Melrose Place, has been sentenced to three years in prison after driving drunk and plowing her SUV into another car, killing a woman.
For those who don’t know who hell this lady is, she played a character on Melrose Place, one of the worst shows to come out of the ’90s aside from Home Improvement. I have no clue what she did after the show was finally cancelled, but in 2010 she made headlines after*getting*behind the wheel of an SUV with a blood alcohol level that was three times past the legal limit.
After rear-ending Maureen Ruckelshaus,*Locane-Bovenizer refused to get out of her car and fled the scene. Ruckelshaus followed Locane-Bovenizer*for four mile, watching as the 40-year-old took out a few mailboxes.*When a car moved out from in front of Locane-Bovenizer, she accelerated to 50 mph and plowed into the passenger side of a car turning into a driveway.
The driver of that car, Fred Seeman, was seriously injured but survived. His wife, 60-year-old Helene Seeman, was his passenger and took the brunt of the impact.…

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

"Read the full Front Page article..."

A former "Melrose Place" actress was sentenced Friday to more prison time for a fatal 2010 auto accident by a judge who appeared at times reluctant to follow the guidelines set by an appeals court that had ruled her initial sentence and a second sentence were too lenient.

Amy Locane was given five years behind bars, but likely will serve about 20 months if her next appeal fails, her attorney, James Wronko, said afterward. Locane left court without commenting to reporters and is seeking to be free on bail pending her appeal.

She served about two-and-a-half years of a three-year sentence before her 2015 release and has completed a three-year parole term.

Back