• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
So, this happened yesterday in my neck of the woods. For hours no one knew wtf was going on and news of ammo found in a toilet was all anyone knew and it didn't make much sense. I'm not sure if there's any crime involved, so I'm posting it here.

[....]
Life School Elementary Charter School in Red Oak was on lockdown because of ammunition found in a bathroom. The Red Oak Police Department said someone found the pistol ammunition discarded in a toilet just after 8 a.m. Tuesday. Administrators immediately called the police.

The school was placed on lockdown and students were told to shelter in place until further notice. No threats were communicated to the school. Police from Red Oak and several neighboring cities swept the campus as a precaution.

Police say around 2 p.m. a father who had picked up his child from school contacted police saying his child brought the shell casings to school. The dad told police the actual gun was still in his personal gun safe at home.

In all, Red Oak police found two Glock magazines and eight rounds of nine-millimeter ammunition in the bathroom.

Police say the parent is cooperating with the investigation.

No one was hurt.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/ammunition-found-in-toilet-at-red-oak-charter-school

Latest posts

Back