• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Should Trans women be allowed to compete against biological women?

• yes

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • no

Votes: 28 87.5%

• Total voters
Actually that’s not at all what happened in my life at ALL, no my child has been trans since very young had nothing to fucking do with politics whatsoever! I’ve LIVED IT! You have NO idea what you’re even talking about!

Seemed to me the previous poster was speaking on the broader societal reaction and significant vocal push by certain groups for how we should respond to such things than he was anyone specific, individual, personal dealings with it.

Simply put, there's zero call for your overly sensitive little outburst here.

@Satanica 's article links to something that often gets left out of conversations like these. The reverse situation where sexism is still being tolerated. A girl transitioning into a man, who is forced to fight other girls because people don't want her fighting the guys.

35-0, undefeated 2 years in a row, wants to fight in the boys division but isn't allowed
https://bjj-world.com/undefeated-tr...te-wrestling-championship-2nd-row-crowd-boos/

This is absolute horseshit for a number of reasons. Primarily, females are permitted to compete against males in almost every single state that has wrestling. It's fairly rare to come across areas where the numbers are strong enough to field separate girls wrestling entirely. Preposterous. Then of course you have the issue of this kid being unstoppable against girls, and wanting to go against boys, which couldnt make more sense, yet dipshits still cry foul. It's maddening how backassward and illogical the whole thing is.

It seems clear to me that folks intentionally go WAYYYY out of their way to make the whole transgender issue a FAR bigger hassle and far more confusing "problem" than it needs to be, certainly more than it actually is.

I hate the PC world and all who push it
And fuck this cycling fuck

Transgender Cyclist Wins Female Cycling World Championship, Claims Only Objections Come from ‘Losers’

Cyclist Rachel McKinnon, a biological male who presents as a woman, won the women’s world championship on Saturday, and set a women’s world record in the qualifying event.

McKinnon, a Canadian philosophy professor at the College of Charleston, won the same event in 2018. In a Friday interview with Sky News, McKinnon said that attempts to level the playing field for women’s sports by discriminating against transgender athletes was the equivalent of “denying their human rights.”

He didn't set a new women's record! If anything, we can call it a trans man competing in a women's event record. Perhaps he couldn't compete against actual men, but, oh yes, now he can totally win and set records when competing against women! Why is this continuing to be allowed? This particular subject is really grinding my gears, because it's not fair and there's no logic in the decision to allow it.

I think there’s enough that is unfair towards trans people that taking away an earned sports award is just spiteful!
LOL. Because there is so much that is unfair towards trannies in general we should allow them an unfair advantage in women's sports? And bio females, who have their own disadvantages, should just suck it up?
And if a woman who transitions to male wants to compete in men's sports, should the men just back off and let the newly minted male win?

Maybe transgender women should be handicapped like race horses. Carry extra weight to level the field.

21 OCT 2019
Last weekend at the Masters Track Cycling World Championships in Manchester, England, the 37-year-old Canadian first set a world record in qualifying for the 35-39 age category 200-meter sprint, then went on to defend her title in the finals

Her success, however, has been overshadowed by frustrated competitors.
In an interview with Sky News, former cycling champion Victoria Hood said, “It is not complicated. The science is there and it says that it is unfair. The male body, which has been through male puberty, still retains its advantage; that doesn’t go away. I have sympathy with them. They have the right to do sport but not a right to go into any category they want.”

In a press release in response to Hood’s comments, McKinnon denounced her for having “an irrational fear of trans women.”

“By preventing trans women from competing or requiring them to take medication, you’re denying their human rights,” McKinnon told Sky News before the event.
[...]
A human right to be in competitive sports?!

LOL. Because there is so much that is unfair towards trannies in general we should allow them an unfair advantage in women's sports? And bio females, who have their own disadvantages, should just suck it up?
And if a woman who transitions to male wants to compete in men's sports, should the men just back off and let the newly minted male win?

I know you probably don’t care, but trannie is an offensive term, and it rubs me the wrong way.

Maybe transgender women should be handicapped like race horses. Carry extra weight to level the field.

That's not a bad idea.

What will happen though is the MtF's will bitch about all the extra weight they'll have to carry.

MtF athlete - I can't win a event because I have to carry all these extra kilograms in competition!
Sporting Authority - Them's the rules, we have to level the playing field so ALL can compete fairly right??? BTW, here's your participation award.

Should prove interesting (and amusing) to watch that shit show unfold.

<edited because I can't proof my posts for shit. Sorry @Muriel Schwenck I didn't mean to throw you off>

Last edited:
On Sunday, McKinnon tweeted “I have yet to meet a real champion who has a problem with trans women. Real champions want stronger competition. If you win because bigotry got your competition banned… you’re a loser.”’
That right there should have her disqualified from ever competing in competitive sports again. Every single association or any other sports club demands all members have good sportsmanship. Calling people who complain about your performance a loser, thats more than bad sportsmanship.

She put that tweet out because the former champion complained about her. If she gets to pick whos a "real" champion. Then the rest of the womens sporting community absolutely should get to pick whos a "real" woman because guess what..bigotry isn't limited to being straight. Who knew?!! What she's doing and saying most definitely falls into bigotry.

I understand the why's of people changing sex and what not. What I dont understand is how they go from wanting equality and just wanting to be themselves to wanting to stomp on the rights of the exact beings they wanted to transform into. It doesn't do anyone any good. They completely miss the fact that they are wronging other women by acting the way they do. We are actually losing rights because of this stuff. One step forward, two steps back.
Post automatically merged:

'Since the Nov 2003 IOC policy openly allowing trans women to compete, not a single trans athlete has even qualified for the Olympics, let alone won a medal.'
I just ran across this. Its something that is never really brought up. This chick hasn't had a life long calling for cycling. Nor has she had to spend years honing her skills to be good enough to compete on that kind of a level like the other women do. No, she decided in 2012 she was transgendered and started cycling in 2015.

The reason she, and other transgendered people dont compete in olympics is simple. To qualify for the olympics they must take estrogen and lower their testosterone levels. Which they are seemingly against. Even though the levels of testosterone they are allowed while competing are still 5x higher than a natural born woman. It would be illegal for a natural born woman to take anything to raise her testosterone levels to that same level. The olympic committee is actually in talks about halving the amount allowed before the next olympics because there are fears women will be pushed out. IAAF levels are already halved from olympic levels.

She broke the record by two tenths of a second. Might not sound huge, but it is and frankly I dont see any actual women being able to break it or even come close to breaking it. The gap between her and the next closest cyclist was four tenths of a second - 15 meters or 50 feet. Sprint cycling events, for both men and womens categories, are generally down to centimeters between finishers.

The win from last year..the woman who held the title and was defending it.. stepped out of the race minutes before it was set to start as a form of protest. She felt that in a sport were the average woman was 5'5" and around 135lbs..it was unfair to be matched against someone whos 6ft 196lb...with a penis. Because lets not forget she's still intact.

Last edited:
Back