• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I hope this child never breathes free air as a grown man, god only knows what he’d do.

Last edited:
Holy crap...15 and already thinks he can do whatever he wants to whomever he wants. Kill it now.

That has to suck. Identical twin to a sociopathic nutter like this. Has to share a face with a psychopath. Damn

Boy accused of killing 10-year-old Kiaya Campbell to be tried as an adult
Adams County District Attorney Dave Young said the decision is appropriate
By KIRK MITCHELL | kmitchell@denverpost.com | The Denver Post
PUBLISHED: January 23, 2018 at 10:57 am | UPDATED: January 23, 2018 at 11:23 am

https://www.denverpost.com/2018/01/23/kiaya-campbell-murder-accused-trial/
[doublepost=1516831502,1516733323][/doublepost]Quick update: Precious widdle snowflake refuses to attend hearing.

Teen accused of killing Kiaya Campbell refuses to show up to court
The 15-year-old will be charged as an adult.

[...]

The 15-year-old boy accused of killing and sexually assaulting 10-year-old Kiaya Campbell refused to attend a court hearing Wednesday after he’d been charged as an adult in the killing.

Aidan Zellmer faces a total of seven counts for the June 7 murder of Campbell. Her body was found in a Thornton greenbelt. According to her autopsy report, which was obtained by 9Wants to Know, Campbell was beaten to death.

Zellmer was supposed to be advised of the adult charges Wednesday, but refused to show up for court, according to testimony at the hearing.

[...]

It wasn’t immediately clear why Zellmer refused to be transported to the Adams County Justice Center in Brighton, but he’s expected to appear Friday afternoon to be formally advised of the seven counts against him.

http://www.9news.com/article/news/t...bell-refuses-to-show-up-to-court/73-511222974

A Colorado teen who molested his 10-year-old stepsister before bludgeoning her to death in 2017 acknowledged his guilt in court recently, and learned a life sentence will be imposed during his sentencing hearing next month.

Aidan Zellmer, 16, pleaded guilty to the first-degree murder of Kiaya Campbell on June 7, 2017, in the city of Thornton, Colorado, PEOPLE confirms.

As part of his plea deal, prosecutors agreed to drop a sexual assault charge as well as an additional count of first-degree murder, court officials tell PEOPLE.

A neighbor found Kiaya’s body in a ravine just a mile from her home.

Her body was found the day after police say she was killed.

The teen initially told investigators he’d gotten separated from Kiaya as they were running home after being caught in a rainstorm.

Prosecutors had been planning to try Zellmer as an adult.

He got life in prison with the possibility of parole after 30 years.

So much info at link
THORNTON, Colo. — The 17-year-old who pleaded guilty to murdering a young girl in 2017 was sentenced Monday morning to life in prison with the possibility of parole.
When she imposed the life sentence, Adams County District Judge Sharon Holbrook told the family, “Kiaya will not be forgotten."

Life, that's good. That's a hell of a lot better than what we give 15 year olds in Baltimore. Back in 2016 a group of teens killed a man riding a bike, Prince Greene, the son of a community activist, is the one that did the stabbing. Greene gets 2 years and is back out on the street. A couple of months he is arrested for mugging a man and is possession of a weapon. I just discovered that he was sentenced to 10 years, but with all it suspended except for time served (7 months). The funny thing is, the sentence of Prince Greene was not reported in the paper, I had to go to the Maryland Judicial Search website to find out.

At least Colorado doesn't have problem putting little fucking evil fucktards away.

Last edited:
I least Colorado doesn't have problem putting little fucking evil fucktards away.

No... Colorado DOES have an overpopulation problem within the prisons though.

Long before a DOC inmate is eligible for parole, they do become "community eligible" meaning they could be housed in a DOC community corrections or halfway house placement.

Technically, he could be released to a DOC community facility after serving one third of his sentence with good behavior. I'm not saying that it will happen, but it could.

e cases and this is oe, i don't give a feek how old he was, he beat and raped a little child that trusted him. he did so enough to shatter and fracture bones that at that age are hard to fracture. I could give a rats ass about his back story which is irrelevant or his iq or anything else, either life of hard manual labor never to be let out or execution should be the only choices in cases like this if proven as this one was. Also, notice and this pissed me off when I catch it how they showed a way younger picture of him like he is a wee little boy, any time they try to use a young pic of the perp makes me want to rip them up more in cases like this

Last edited:
e cases and this is oe, i don't give a feek how old he was, he beat and raped a little child that trusted him. he did so enough to shatter and fracture bones that at that age are hard to fracture. I could give a rats ass about his back story which is irrelevant or his iq or anything else, either life of hard manual labor never to be let out or execution should be the only choices in cases like this if proven as this one was. Also, notice and this pissed me off when I catch it how they showed a way younger picture of him like he is a wee little boy, any time they try to use a young pic of the perp makes me want to rip them up more in cases like this
If I remember right, defendants under 18 can't get "Life without Parole" anymore, the max is "Life with Parole". Supreme Court decision, I believe.

If I remember right, defendants under 18 can't get "Life without Parole" anymore, the max is "Life with Parole". Supreme Court decision, I believe.
yeah, and one I disagree with, if you are old enough to do something this heinous the punishment should fit the crime

He got life in prison with the possibility of parole after 30 years.

So much info at link

The parole board will forget her someday when they let this stain out of a cage. Bank on it.

Weak sentence.

The parole board will forget her someday when they let this stain out of a cage. Bank on it.

Weak sentence.
How’s that a weak sentence? He was charged as an adult. He literally got life with possibility of parole in 40 years. He couldn’t have gotten any harsher. And no trial, he pleaded guilty.
...Or were you confused when it said he was sentenced to life with the possibility of parole Monday. You see they meant he was sentenced Monday....not eligible for parole Monday.

Last edited:
How’s that a weak sentence? He was charged as an adult. He literally got life with possibility of parole in 40 years. He couldn’t have gotten any harsher. And no trial, he pleaded guilty.
...Or were you confused when it said he was sentenced to life with the possibility of parole Monday. You see they meant he was sentenced Monday....not eligible for parole Monday.

Chance of parole = weak sentence

Are you mentally deficient or something? SHouldnt have needed me to spell that out for you.

But its not legal to give a minor life without parole. If you don't like that sentence it will have to be fixed at the federal level since it was the Supreme Court who ruled on that.

But its not legal to give a minor life without parole. If you don't like that sentence it will have to be fixed at the federal level since it was the Supreme Court who ruled on that.
Already tried to tell him that the boy was given the harshest sentence allowed. Guess I mistakenly assumed that Jack of a Bjillion Comments on a crimes against children forum knew that legally it’s no longer possible for juveniles to get LWP. Assuming he knows something was my mistake. Which is why:

Replying to Jack = Waste of my Time

Last edited:
Back