• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An Amber Alert has been issued for a 13-month-old baby boy after three people stole a car he was in. The alert was issued for Bentley Dutz. Bentley has blond hair and is wearing a yellow and white Bob the Builder onesie with a blue hood.

The vehicle he was in is a gold 2000 Ford Taurus with Illinois license plate AT70987.

The child was in the back seat of the car when it was stolen.

Police say the first suspect is James T. Jackson, 24, who was last seen wearing a black t-shirt and white jeans. A second suspect was wearing a yellow Reebok hoodie, while a third suspect is said to be wearing a white hoodie.
https://fox2now.com/2018/12/15/ambe...uspects-steal-car-with-baby-in-the-back-seat/
1544933244217.png

I wonder how they choose to say that guy did it? Did they know him? And I wonder why they reported the car and baby stolen?
Lol.... no one would have cared if it was just the car. And he probably sold it to em. I really don't have a problem with Ford Taurus... the new ones are nice... but the 2000's and around that year all look like deformed frizzbies.

Last edited:
Oh let's face it the guy still looks guilty of something ... It is a mugshot right?

3] Who steals a 2000 Ford Taurus?
If it were first (1986-1990) or second (1991-1995) generation, I could understand. I've owned many of them. I especially like the rare ones. My favorite are the MT-5's. I had an '86 MT-5 wagon that I regularly got 30 MPG with. Not bad for a stick shift station wagon. The SHO's are pretty awesome too.

They jacked him for his drugs.
He thought the cops could somehow get the bad guys so he could get his drugs back.

This wasn't thought thru very well.

Has there ever been a kidnapped-kid-in-a-stolen-car story that was true?

--Al
Yes. That one about a year back where the mom ran into a store in the middle of the night to get sick child some medicine, leaving child sleeping in car. Car was carjacked by group of teens, who decided to kill the little boy they found in the car.

Yes. That one about a year back where the mom ran into a store in the middle of the night to get sick child some medicine, leaving child sleeping in car. Car was carjacked by group of teens, who decided to kill the little boy they found in the car.
I had forgotten about that one, Brillig. Thank you.

--Al

Back