• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I agree ..

Obviously, the wife is a moron and the kids are idiots ..
Fucking fools ..

I promise you-- this fat fuck will get some minimal sentence and that sloth eyed girl will jump on his fupa as soon as he gets out.

I hate even writing that, but it is true. That girl is way too far damaged. She thinks she had a romantic escapade. She will NEVER believe she was groomed and raped.

It is gross, and tragic. But far too common.

My only hope is that federal sentences will apply because of the interstate flight.

But statutory rape? Pffft. What a joke. We have seen time and time again how light those sentences are.

I promise you-- this fat fuck will get some minimal sentence and that sloth eyed girl will jump on his fupa as soon as he gets out.

I hate even writing that, but it is true. That girl is way too far damaged. She thinks she had a romantic escapade. She will NEVER believe she was groomed and raped.

It is gross, and tragic. But far too common.

My only hope is that federal sentences will apply because of the interstate flight.

But statutory rape? Pffft. What a joke. We have seen time and time again how light those sentences are.
Sad it, true ..
You're right, we've seen it far too many times ..

Remember that other case, very similar?
A young girl, an old guy and running off together after killing the mom and brother ..
I believe, he also set the house on fire ..

the one acted like she had absolutely no remorse that her mom and brother died, was acting the diva at their funeral. We all figured she was the ring leader in the whole debacle, but I cannot remember her name.

the one acted like she had absolutely no remorse that her mom and brother died, was acting the diva at their funeral. We all figured she was the ring leader in the whole debacle, but I cannot remember her name.

Hannah Anderson. Lying murderous little cunt.

But Frappes at the funeral, y'all.

That little bitch was totally in on it.

San Diego S.D. is rotten as fuck. *cough*RebeccaZahau*cough*

Last edited:
Yep that's the one, Hannah Anderson. Oh yeah she got away with murder. Just blink her pretty little eyes and wiggle that sweet ass and she gets all she wants and more.:rolleyes:

Yes, yes, that's the one ..
Hannah or Hailey or something similar ..
[doublepost=1516927825,1516927646][/doublepost]
Hannah Anderson. Lying murderous little cunt.

But Frappes at the funeral, y'all.

That little bitch was totally in on it.

San Diego S.D. is rotten as fuck. *cough*RebeccaZahau*cough*

Right!!!

Refresh my memory, please
Was Rebecca married to some millionaire and his brother lived in a guest house on their property?

Yep that's the one, Hannah Anderson. Oh yeah she got away with murder. Just blink her pretty little eyes and wiggle that sweet ass and she gets all she wants and more.:rolleyes:

How can a girl be so self-incriminating and get away with it?

Oh...WAIT! San Diego County.

(Rebecca Zahau)
[doublepost=1516927901,1516927862][/doublepost]@myra manes

JINX!!!

'He grabbed my face...I was 15': Tennessee girl who ran away with her married teacher breaks her silence to describe the first time he kissed her and how he made the first move by telling her she'd look 'good naked'
  • Elizabeth Thomas was on the run with teacher Tad Cummins for 40 days last year
  • He convinced her to go with him after striking up a romantic relationship
  • They were found living in a remote cabin in California in April 2017
  • Cummins, 51, is in prison awaiting sentencing and faces 30 years behind bars
  • Elizabeth is now speaking out for the first time about their romance
  • She revealed to ABC that she had never had a boyfriend before he kissed her
  • The teen said she was scared to tell anyone because she did not like attention
  • She said Cummins always had a gun and that is how he coerced her into doing what he wanted
  • Her full interview will air on ABC's 20/20 on Friday night at 10pm
Full Story:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-ran-away-married-teacher-breaks-silence.html

Sentenced - 20 years

Maybe a little cell block justice in the future... perhaps?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ns-sentenced-20-years-kidnapping-teen-n959466

NASHVILLE — Former Tennessee teacher Tad Cummins was sentenced to 20 years in federal prison in the 2017 kidnapping of a 15-year-old female student.

Cummins, 52, was sentenced Wednesday in U.S. District Court in Nashville after pleading guilty in April 2018 to federal crimes of crossing state lines to have sex with a minor and obstruction of justice.

Prosecutors said in a criminal complaint after his 2017 arrest that Cummins took his victim across state lines in order to engage in "criminal sexual activity."

NBC News does not name victims of sexual abuse.

The victim began sobbing in court when the time came to read her impact statement to the judge. A federal prosecutor read her statement aloud instead.

"What you did to me was unspeakable," the statement read. "You saw a broken girl, who was lonely, scared and traumatized. You made her feel safe and loved because you saw what she needed and made her believe you would be her protector."

"All you were was a man who just wanted sex, and you used me and manipulated me," the statement said. "Tad Cummins is a sick, disgusting criminal."

Story continues here

Back