• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An Amber Alert has been issued for a 1-year-old Georgia girl who was reportedly abducted by her non-custodial father.

The Arcade Police Department says that Baylee Sue Peeples was last seen on Thursday at her home in Jefferson, which is east of Atlanta. Authorities believe Baylee was abducted by her father, 39-year-old Robert Peeples. The two could be traveling in a white 1993 GMC van with the license plate RIK1620.

The vehicle’s last known location was in Gwinnett County, Georgia, KATC reports. Police believe little Baylee is in "extreme danger."

Baylee is white with blonde hair and blue eyes and weighs about 25 pounds. She was last seen wearing a pink shirt with hearts that read “always amazing” and a pink and black jacket with “love” displayed on it.

The suspect, Robert Peeples, is white, stands about 5-foot-10, blue eyes and a buzz cut.

A 1-year-old baby who was reported to be in “extreme danger” after she was taken by her father has been found safe.

Police in Arcade, Georgia, announced at 2 p.m. that the baby’s father, Robert Joseph Peeples, 39, dropped Baylee off at a family member's home in Gwinnett County.

Peeples is still missing and is wanted by police.

Baylee will be checked out by a doctor before she is returned to her mother, but police said she is in good condition.

Baylee was reported abducted by Peeples at 1:50 a.m. Authorities said they believed Baylee was in “extreme danger.”

WSB reporter Kristen Holloway in Atlanta spoke with Baylee's mother, who said Peeples drove off with his daughter after saying, "You will never see her again."

@Sue sue
The search is over for the man who was at the center of a nationwide AMBER alert. Robert Peeples, 39, is in custody at the Gwinnett Co. Jail for abducting his 1-year-old daughter.

Tiffany Aycock, the child's mother, told 11Alive that Robert Peeples sped off with the child in his car after the couple got into an argument outside her home around 2 a.m.

“I got out and I went to get Baylee out and he told me no, you’re not taking her out of the van, she’s going with me,” Aycock said. “I tried to get her out anyways, I tried to unbuckle her and he mashed the gas and slung me out of the van … I almost went under it. If my purse hadn’t caught the tire, I’d be under it.”

He is now facing charges of aggravated assault and kidnapping.

Arcade Police Chief Randy Williams said that Peeples has a history of violence against his family. Records show that he has multiple charges in Gwinnett and Clayton counties dating back to 1997. He has been arrested for battery, second-degree child cruelty and disorderly conduct. He has also been charged with probation violations, failure to appear and interfering with a call for emergency assistance.

I wish this little girl the best cause mama looks like she has some issues herself.

Back