• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
toiletpaperdollman.jpeg

Amazon delivery driver caught pooping in customer’s garden

Special delivery?

Amazon has issued an apology to a customer in the UK after a delivery driver was caught on video defecating in her garden.

The footage shows a man wearing a bright yellow vest popping a squat behind a wooden fence on the Wiltshire property of Rebekah Eleanor Read, who posted the security tape on social media with the comment, “Amazon….what a pile of [poo emoji] it is literally what they deliver to you!!!”

Apparently having finished his business, the man is shown pulling up his pants and tossing what appears to be toilet paper behind him, then hopping back over the fence and making his getaway.

Full Story w/video:
https://nypost.com/2019/07/23/amazon-delivery-driver-caught-pooping-in-customers-garden/

Last edited by a moderator:
At first I thought he was gross. Then I remembered the only episode I ever watched of Undercover Boss. it was a female Waste Management CEO and the part that shocked her the most was when she was on a truck with another woman and the woman warned her about there being no place to go to the bathroom druing they ENTIRE shift. Somehow the female CEO had never fucking thought about that being an issue. Anyway they changed some things at WM to be more accomodating. So hopefully with this guy it was just an emergency.

Back