• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Funny I remember everyone on here defending her when she was in jail
Your memory seems to be pretty bad. The original Amanda Know thread was 11 pages and there was very little support for her innocence. What support did show up was after the finding of "not guilty" and the discovering of how fucked up the prosecutor was. Even then, only a couple members thought he was totally innocent. Also, almost all of those DD members on that thread are no longer active and the few that are haven't commented on this thread yet. So, I'm not sure where the idea "everyone on here defending her" came from?

Last edited:
Your memory seems to be pretty bad. The original Amanda Know thread was 11 pages and there was very little support for her innocence. What support did show up was after the finding of "not guilty" and the discovering of how fucked up the prosecutor was. Even then, only a couple members thought he was totally innocent. Also, almost all of those DD members on that thread are no longer active and the few that are haven't commented on this thread yet. So, I'm not sure where the idea "everyone on here defending her" came from?
I don’t care if those members are no longer active that wasn’t the point and looking back my original post was correct. One poster claimed she was guilty and that poster was constantly attacked by other posters

I don’t care if those members are no longer active that wasn’t the point and looking back my original post was correct. One poster claimed she was guilty and that poster was constantly attacked by other posters
You can see it however you want, but the reality is that not "everyone on here was defending her". You're confusing a spat between a few former members as the whole site defending the Amanda Knox. Which is far from the truth, but if that is how it plays out in your head that's your problem, but expect people to call you out on your hyperbole statements, especially when there's allegations of current members being hypercritical.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back