• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A man facing a slew of felonies stemming from allegations he repeatedly raped and sexually assaulted a girl beginning when she was age 8 tells police he was asleep during the whole thing.

38-year-old Charles Fagan of Altoona, Pa., came up with his sleeping defense when confronted with allegations made by the now-13-year-old girl.

The complaint says Fagan began wailing, crying and shaking, saying “If she said these things happened, then they are true. I am not going to call her a liar. I am 99 percent sure that they probably happened.”

When police asked what Fagan meant by being 99 percent sure, he said, “I don’t know what I do in my sleep. I do things in my sleep,” WJAC writes, citing the criminal complaint.

The allegations date to when the girl was just eight years old.

The now-13-year-old reported the repeated sex assaults to police Wednesday after she was encouraged by a friend to do so. ...

The girl told police Fagan would often invite her to his apartment, where she would sleep over in the same bed as him, the complaint says.

The girl told police that eventually, Fagan would ask her to assist him with his “man needs,” referring to sexual acts.

She told police that Fagan would buy her gifts and take her places, using these actions to transition into sexual encounters.

View attachment 16646
Omfg ... what the fuck?! His eyes? Is that his actual hair? Holy shit! Thank all that is precious I didn’t turn out like this or face tattoo bitch.. I always told my kids I looked like an innocent little church girl for a reason.. it was much easier to blend in and hide in plain sight.. that’s a dedicated addict! ;)

Last edited:
His eyes look like swollen testicles that have been kicked too many times warn like Rocky's speed bag! And he tries to sweeten his face by wearing a squirrel on the back of his head.... It ain't working you sick FK ! Now GO to Sleep and don't ever wake up!!!!

So, let me try to understand this. A grown-ass man, who looks like something that got stuck in a toilet S-bend during a rave, asks you to have a sleepover alone with your eight year-old daughter... and you said YES?

So, let me try to understand this. A grown-ass man, who looks like something that got stuck in a toilet S-bend during a rave, asks you to have a sleepover alone with your eight year-old daughter... and you said YES?
I never came across ANYTHING that looked that horrible at a Rave.. on the contrary loved to see the ‘club kids’ lol.. was there really trash like that there?! Hold on maybe a generation gap? ;) I really did enjoy the club kids and many other things about being young .. only me to worry about .. the belief of invincibility ..

Last edited:
Ya know there was this case in the 1800s where a French police detective was called to investigate a murder. The detective noticed the perpetrator was missing the big toe on one foot & somehow came to the conclusion that he himself was the murderer. He figured he did it in his sleep, so had the other cops lock him in a cell with a (thankfully unloaded) revolver & he tried to shoot the other cops. Tested it a few more times with the same results, so he was sent to live out the rest of his life in the country where he wouldn't be a risk to others.

I'm not saying that is the case here, just pointing out crazy ass shit can happen whilst asleep. As far as this sick fuck goes though, burn him at the stake.

This is the main problem right here:
The girl told police Fagan would often invite her to his apartment, where she would sleep over in the same bed as him, the complaint says.

I'll be the devil's advocate here saying that in some family dynamics it MIGHT BE ok for a female relative to stay at a male's place (or for that matter the other way around in regards to gender), but 100% zero reason EVER to share the same bed. Whoever her parents/guardian's were this is big time on them too.

“If she said these things happened, then they are true. I am not going to call her a liar. I am 99% sure that they probably happened.”

Weasel language. Man up & admit it, you red eyed scum sucker, crying for your own sorry ass.

Back