• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
On June 20, officers were called to the victim’s Whitehaven home after she was reportedly raped by Justin James. She claimed that he blocked the doorway, pushed her onto her bed, held her down and raped her.

The next day, officers were called back to the scene after James returned. He was transported to the police station where he admitted to having sex with the victim.

However, he said he didn’t rape her. He explained that he and the victim sometimes role play where “no means yes. It’s urban love.” He went on to say that “A judge won’t believe this because they don’t understand urban love.”

James was arrested and charged with rape.

I'm all for a good role play, but this is where you get shit in writing (even a text, "hey baby come over and pretend like you're an intruder taking me by force") so you can't be accused later if it actually was consensual.

And even if they did have consensual kinky sex at some point, doesn't mean he can just drop in whenever he wants and decide to start playing.

Back