• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SimplySpaztastic

The above average, average girl
Bold Member!
full

DENVER -- Police are looking for a man who viciously assaulted a transgender woman in LoDo during the early morning hours of April 28.

Amber Nicole, 23, said she and several friends had gone out to the View House for a night on the town.

They left the nightclub around 1:15 a.m. and were on their way to their car when Nicole was assaulted.

She said she doesn't remember the attack, but does remember feeling threatened beforehand, so much so that she asked a friend to start recording with a cell phone.

The assault dislocated her jaw and left her face bloodied.

"I felt I was being choked," she said. "Then I realized it was from the pressure of my jaw resting on my neck."

When Nicole's mom, Juls Martinez, arrived at the hospital, she couldn't believe her eyes.

"I was just horrified," she said. "Really scared. My baby was just lying there and she was gurgling on her blood."

Doctors wired Ms. Nicole's jaw shut.

She told Denver7 it could be eight weeks before the wires are removed.

Feeling different at an early age

Nicole said she knew she was different at an early age. While her sister received colorful dresses and skirts, she, raised as a boy, received t-shirts and jeans.

"I thought her clothes were beautiful," she said. "I wondered why I couldn't have them."

Nicole said she was 18 or 19 when she accepted that she "liked boys," and was transgender.

Martinez said she initially had difficulty accepting her child as transgender due to religious reasons, but is now very accepting.

"As a mom, I just think my daughter should be able to go anywhere, just like the rest of us," she said. "I'm angry that people think they can...hurt a beautiful girl like that."

Nicole agrees.

"Just because you don't identify with someone's way of living, doesn't mean you should hurt them," she said. "We shouldn't be forced to live another way because it's easier for someone to understand."

After discussing the attack with family members and friends, Nicole decided to go public with what happened.

"I want people to know it's not okay," she said. "You shouldn't put your hands on anybody."

Sativa told Denver7 that a "multi-level" benefit entertainment show, called Beautiful Soul, will be held Wednesday at Blush & Blu, to help raise funds for the victim.

"We have drag queens, we have burlesque, we have boylesqe, we have singers and dancers," Sativa said. "It's a $10 donation at the door."

Such an act of pointless violence. I am however in favor of violence that definitely has a point to it. One such instance would be the apprehension and torture of the individual responsible. You don't just go randomly beating the piss out of each other because you don't like the way they look. Instead do it for something illegal or criminal but they have done like attack a random person. So form the Lynch Mob go on hunt down the perp and have a blast LoDo!

The friend was supposed to be recording? Where's the vid?

Is there no surveillance footage in this area? Sounds like an uppity, doucher part of that city, youd think thered be some surveillance.

Shit article mentions nothing about the investigation. Surely there were plenty of witnesses too. Curious what's going on with it.

How do we know her being a tranny was the motive anyways? People get mugged and attacked and suckerpunched and all kinds of shit for a wide variety of reasons. I see nothing in this article to suggest the crime had anything at all to do with her having a cock, or that she used to have a cock.

On an unrelated note, this person is doing a terrible, lazy job with the whole tranny thing. Saw some other pics, yeesh, not convincing. Im not fauling her for not caking on the makeup or keeping the upper lip clear as the pics are from after this attack and hospital stay and shit, other priorities clearly at hand. But the haircut? C'mon, who is she trying to fool, if anybody? How bout at least getting a feminine haircut if youre trying to be a female.

Last edited:
The friend was supposed to be recording? Where's the vid?

Is there no surveillance footage in this area? Sounds like an uppity, doucher part of that city, youd think thered be some surveillance.

Shit article mentions nothing about the investigation. Surely there were plenty of witnesses too. Curious what's going on with it.

How do we know her being a tranny was the motive anyways? People get mugged and attacked and suckerpunched and all kinds of shit for a wide variety of reasons. I see nothing in this article to suggest the crime had anything at all to do with her having a cock, or that she used to have a cock.

On an unrelated note, this person is doing a terrible, lazy job with the whole tranny thing. Saw some other pics, yeesh, not convincing. Im not fauling her for not caking on the makeup or keeping the upper lip clear as the pics are from after this attack and hospital stay and shit, other priorities clearly at hand. But the haircut? C'mon, who is she trying to fool, if anybody? How bout at least getting a feminine haircut if youre trying to be a female.
I knew you wouldn't let me down.

What were the friends doing? My friends would have helped me fight. Why is he the only one beat up?
Post automatically merged:

After further research, her and the friend are dummies. Why take out your cell to record instead of calling the cops? Why separate from each other? So many fails

Last edited:
What were the friends doing? My friends would have helped me fight. Why is he the only one beat up?

I think "she" is the more respectful terminology.

But yeah, quite odd. Apparently a video recording was taken showing 2 men harrassing her prior to the attack. Oddly she walked away from the friend/friends car to get help and got attacked then. Very very weird. Why would you walk off if you thought you were potentially in a dangerous situation? Cops say a male suspect punched her 3 times. Pretty specific. Wonder if a vid does exist of the actual attack.

I think "she" is the more respectful terminology.

But yeah, quite odd. Apparently a video recording was taken showing 2 men harrassing her prior to the attack. Oddly she walked away from the friend/friends car to get help and got attacked then. Very very weird. Why would you walk off if you thought you were potentially in a dangerous situation? Cops say a male suspect punched her 3 times. Pretty specific. Wonder if a vid does exist of the actual attack.
The article I read said there is one. It didn't show it tho. So weird

"She" looks like a man trying to look like a love doll.
Need more details on how this came about.

Why did you put the word she in quotes?

Did you get some satisfaction out of doing that, letting everyone know in this subtle way that you dont personally fully recognize transgendered people as the gender they choose to live as?

Very clever nevertheless, putting it in quotes like that. You sure showed transgendered folks.

Without a doubt, there is surveillance video. This area is home to many well known clubs and bars. Maybe the police aren't releasing it yet. Keeping my eyes out for updates

And the cell phone video is here. It does not show the attack but shows the before and after as she is getting in the car.

Last edited:
Why did you put the word she in quotes?

Did you get some satisfaction out of doing that, letting everyone know in this subtle way that you dont personally fully recognize transgendered people as the gender they choose to live as?

Very clever nevertheless, putting it in quotes like that. You sure showed transgendered folks.
LOL, where did you all of a sudden get all respectful of people's feelings?
I refer to "her" as "she" because "she" looks like a man with terrible makeup.

@JackBurton @Prettypink513 you think she walked away and got into a car away from friends bc she thought she could handle a fight? I notice my male to female trans friends didn't grow up with the fearful cautions that most moms and dads give their daughters their whole life (ie. 'walk in a group', 'be careful, carry pepper spray' etc) and due to being raised without they don't realize or expect to deal w the same dangers as biological women do? Just a thought? Maybe it never crossed her mind to be fearful and stay in a group?

Without a doubt, there is surveillance video. This area is home to many well known clubs and bars. Maybe the police aren't releasing it yet. Keeping my eyes out for updates

And the cell phone video is here. It does not show the attack but shows the before and after as she is getting in the car.
I'm betting the cops are withholding as evidence the portion that shows the attack.

@JackBurton @Prettypink513 you think she walked away and got into a car away from friends bc she thought she could handle a fight? I notice my male to female trans friends didn't grow up with the fearful cautions that most moms and dads give their daughters their whole life (ie. 'walk in a group', 'be careful, carry pepper spray' etc) and due to being raised without they don't realize or expect to deal w the same dangers as biological women do? Just a thought? Maybe it never crossed her mind to be fearful and stay in a group?
I could see that..only thing is there were 2 men following them. It wouldn't have been a fair fight either way. Plus she had to feel like she was in danger because she wanted to record them

LOL, where did you all of a sudden get all respectful of people's feelings?
I refer to "her" as "she" because "she" looks like a man with terrible makeup.

Ah ok that's fair. As long as it's not cuz you got beef with transgendered in general, thatd make you ignorant trash.

I agree otherwise, as i commented before, she is doing a terrible job with the entire feminine aesthetic thing.

So your friends are dumbasses with zero street smarts?

This really isnt something that a person should need to have spelled out for em or taught to them their whole lives.

It seems all these stories coming out with brutal beatings of "LBGT" community turn out being manufactured in the end. There's video of him getting in the car, but no video of the attack (How convenient) Also Surveillance video supposedly exists but not released? This isn't a Murder investigation, and in most cases Authorities are quick to post for assistance in locating suspects.
I will be following the story before making any judgement on this case, circumstances are just all too cliche in this day and era.

It seems all these stories coming out with brutal beatings of "LBGT" community turn out being manufactured in the end. There's video of him getting in the car, but no video of the attack (How convenient) Also Surveillance video supposedly exists but not released? This isn't a Murder investigation, and in most cases Authorities are quick to post for assistance in locating suspects.
I will be following the story before making any judgement on this case, circumstances are just all too cliche in this day and era.

You think someone Jussie Smolletted their own jaw wired shut for attention?

I use that only as a recent example of this type of thing given the disgusting and WRONGFUL public sentiment which i am well aware of, for the record i firmly believe in Smollettes innocence and find the handling of his victimization absolutely revolting.

As long as it's not cuz you got beef with transgendered in general
I am completely indifferent to trans people.
My beef with trannies is the same as with anyone else. I don't like attention whores or people who seek drama, excess attention, or bring violence to themselves or their family by stupid behavior or bad choices.. That happens with all kinds of people.

I wish I could go to that event... Bet it's gonna be fucking awesome. Thank goodness she survived and has such an amazing support system, she'll be out turning heads and breaking necks in no time. Shit I wish I had at least a quarter of the makeup skills these people have, I'm so jealous of the contouring, I try that and it just looks like I used a marker or something no matter how well I try to blend it in.

Last edited:

I use that only as a recent example of this type of thing given the disgusting and WRONGFUL public sentiment which i am well aware of, for the record i firmly believe in Smollettes innocence and find the handling of his victimization absolutely revolting.
Fake news! No thanks.

"Wrongful public sentiment" yeah whatever u say school marm. A he is a he and a she is a she despite your attempts to "correct" the facts. Get outta here with that Ocasio Cortex nonsense LMAO

Last edited:
Fake news! No thanks.

"Wrongful public sentiment" yeah whatever u say school marm. A he is a he and a she is a she despite your attempts to "correct" the facts. Get outta here with that Ocasio Cortex nonsense LMAO
Because life only falls into the tiny, pre-envisioned rules set entirely by your own slowly decaying brain meats, and anything outside your comfortable black-and-white worldview is an abomination. Right-o.

Fake news! No thanks.

In your future posts, please be sure to keep your political commentary strictly to the political threads.
One of the directives from the site's owner is not to allow politics to bleed over into our other crime related threads, as this has proven to chase off others, especially new members, and drive our active membership down.
It may behoove you to read the site's rules regarding member's posting:

https://dreamindemon.com/community/threads/the-definitive-forum-rules.74734/

TIA

Last edited:
How bout you dont hijack threads with regurgitations of bullshit rules/regulations? This could have been easily sent in a PM without disrupting the discussion.

How about you sit the fuck down and let me do my damn job?
Both the political comments and now yours are disrupting the thread, and when a you act like an ass in public, expect to called out for in public.

Back