• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Unamused Cat

Veteran Member
I don't have much on this atm. Any additional info y'all can get in the morning will be much appreciated.

An Abilene man is being held on a $100,000 bond at the Taylor County Jail on suspicion of injuring a 2-year-old girl.

Alfred Alexander Harper, 28, allegedly caused a head injury to his girlfriend's daughter, KTXS-TV reported. The child is in critical condition at Cook Children's Hospital in Fort Worth.

Harper was arrested on the first-degree felony charge Monday.

Child Protective Services has removed the woman's other children from the home. They are now with relatives.

I've been wanting to say this for the longest (part of the reason why I joined):

Put the penis down!!!

If you need dick that bad, you can go to an adult toy store and buy yourself a B.O.B. I promise that they won't kill your kids like a real penis can.

Back