• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A year after Alexandra Shaposhnikova begged a judge not to jail Oleg Myshadaev, 20, for biting off her nose -he has confessed to murdering her.

The 20-year-old woman's body was found by police with hammer and knife wounds in the flat the couple shared in Saransk city.

As well as these wounds, her back had been 'pierced' with a billiard cue, said reports citing law enforcement.

She died at the scene from head wounds and he kept her corpse in the bathroom, local media reports state.

Myshadaev called police after living with her mutilated body for two days, according to law enforcement.

In November 2017 he had attacked her at a vodka-fuelled party, punching her in the face and biting off 3/4 inch of her nose.

At a later court hearing, he was described as suffering from 'uncontrollable anger and jealousy'.

Surgeons failed to sew the severed part back on her face, saying the damage was 'not reversible'.

Despite this, she 'forgave him' and continued to live with Myshadaev

Prosecutors demanded a lengthy jail sentence but she told the judge: 'I have no claims against Oleg. I am asking the court to please not lock him up.'

He was found guilty and given a suspended jail sentence of 18 months and this meant he walked free from court.

Yep.

I saw a gentleman in Phoenix wearing one quite a few years ago. It was obvious solely because it didn't match his skin tone very well.

--Al

Hilarious

GOod riddance to yet another dumb Russian.
Post automatically merged:

There no pictures of her Tyrian Lannister face? I want to see how hideous and freakish she looked after inviting abuse from this scumbag

Back