• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1715275624776.png

Alexander Louie, 34, was sentenced to prison for intentionally trying to infect other with HIV through sex.

Louie confessed he stopped taking HIV pills and had sex with 30-50 different men and boys, according to the Ada County Prosecuting Office.

The office states they initially investigated Louie in August 2023 for child enticement after he began speaking to what he believed was a 15-year-old boy. The child was an undercover Ada County Sheriff's detective, and Louie planned to meet him for sex and was arrested.

Detectives later learned Louie had purposely stopped taking his HIV pills, lied about being positive, and purposely had sexual contact with both men and teenage boys in hopes to transferring HIV to them.

Louie, 34, was sentenced on to a minimum of 16 years up to 30 years in prison by Ada County District Judge Derrick O'Neill.

How can someone do this sort of thing and actually sleep at night? It's incomprehensible to me... :shifty:
Bug spreaders don’t have a conscience. As I said in a previous post, bug spreaders are hellbent on infecting as many people as possible before dying or going to prison. And that’s if they’re not killed by the police, or someone/loved one of the people they’ve infected.

Last edited:
Back