• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Hat tip to Sugar Cookie.

He was sentenced to a whopping 2 months in jail which is probably less time than it took his puppy's broken leg to heal. 12 months probation will follow. He pleaded guilty to five charges, two of which were animal cruelty offences. He's going to see a shrink after he gets out due to his anger management problems, and he will have to reimburse the RSCPA. Regardless, I'm sure he'll be back to his regular activities of hooning and assaulting police officers in no time.

An RSCPA inspector paid a call to Mr. Gilbert and The Daily Mail has kindly provided a transcript of the interview which was captured on the inspector's body cam.

'I’ll show you the f dog. If you have an issue take the f dog and it’s done. The f thing bit me so I punched it in the f mouth,' he told the inspector.

When Mr. Gilbert brought the pup out so the inspector could see him, Chase was seen struggling and whimpering trying to escape his tormentor's clutches. He could also be seen limping from the broken leg, and the inspector seized the animal at once. Chase is a lovely pup and has been rehomed.

Back