• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Buckeye man has been arrested after reportedly beating a pre-teen girl with an electrical cord.

Buckeye police report that on January 11, officers were alerted by school administrators of a possible child abuse incident.

Police say there were ten large, red-strike marks on the girl’s left arm and seven red strike marks on her right thigh. The girl reported to police that her father, 35-year-old Alejandro Ocana Gonzalez, struck her with an electrical cord.

The girl allegedly told police that she was being punished for not doing her chores and walking to school with her brother instead of riding the bus.

Upon his arrest, Gonzalez reportedly told police he hit the girl with a belt and things got, "out of control."

He later allegedly told police that, "he thought it was a belt, but maybe it was a cord."
https://www.abc15.com/news/crime/pd...accused-of-beating-child-with-electrical-cord
1547884166757.png

That is a good dad ... lots of teenagers should be doing chores and their homework instead of farting around and maybe trying to fuck their brothers friends. Good for him ... he should get a medal ... not arrested.

She should have done her chores and taken the bus as ordered. But damn, Dad went too far. Hard to escalate from a belt thrashing.
Dinner time is going to be awkward for a while.

If I were a kid now and my dad did what he did back in the 60's and 70's, he would be in prison for a long time. All six of us kids turned out pretty good though.

That is a good dad ... lots of teenagers should be doing chores and their homework instead of farting around and maybe trying to fuck their brothers friends. Good for him ... he should get a medal ... not arrested.
But...there are hundreds of studies that show that this is not how people learn those lessons. When parents dish out this sort of harsh, physical consequences, the kids begin to lie about what they are really doing, and their behavior gets worse because they cannot be honest with their parents. At this time in their lives (ages 12-17) parents are very much needed to guide them and intervene when necessary. After such a harsh consequence, there isn't a teenager out there who will then open up about needing advice to a man who will probably respond with anger, rage and another harsh consequence. His daughter learned a big lesson that day. Sadly, the lesson learned was to never tell him the truth again, and to continue to be reckless, as teenagers are programmed to be impulsive and immature, but the father will know less and less, and the daughter will get more and more out of control. He earned what he sowed...Therefore, he truly is a dick.

But...there are hundreds of studies that show

Blah blah blah ... shut up snowflake !

My kids got a spanking (one) on their own special day when they need it and right after I said if you do that again I'm going to spank you ... and then did that. other wise they got laughed at, or I did something else to totally mind fuck them because all good parents are great manipulators, and spanking are and should be a last resort. I wouldn't have whipped this girl with a belt if she was my daughter ... she's too old for it. i would have taken her for a really short hair cut because I'm fierce like that and so she could think about where she went wrong while it grew back.

Do you just spout stupid shit for the reaction? Are you trying to take over Jack’s role? First of all she wasn’t a teenager and what a lovely opinion you apparently hold of ten year olds when you get “maybe trying to fuck her brothers friends”, from walked to school with brother. 17 large slash marks from an electrical cord and you want to give him an award. Wow.
Post automatically merged:

Blah blah blah ... shut up snowflake !

Fuck your shut up snowflake bullshit. You’re the first one to throw a big ole baby tantrum if anyone disagrees with you or god forbid dislikes one of your post.
If thinking whipping your child with an electrical cord or belt leaving welts is abuse, makes you a snowflake-than I’m a goddamn blizzard!!!

Last edited:
Back when you could spank your child we didn't have kids blaming everything on their parents and walking around with entitlement attitudes. I hate to say it, but what works for one child doesn't work for another.

Latest posts

Back