• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"News outlets report Shannon J. Jones, of Center Point, was arrested this week and also charged with conspiracy to commit first-degree murder. The deputy chief of Geneseo, Illinois, police released a statement Monday saying the charges stem from an attempted poisoning and attempted bludgeoning.

Deputy Chief Gene Karzin says Jones and the person she was conspiring with drugged a drink that was consumed by someone Friday. That person got sick but suffered no lasting effects. The statement says Jones and her co-conspirator then attempted to bludgeon to death another person at an area home.

Authorities didn't immediately name the co-conspirator. Police say more arrests are expected."

L I N K !!
Post automatically merged:

Also, how come I no longer can add pictures?

Are you uploading to an album in Media first?
Post automatically merged:

Were you Bold before? You're not today, so maybe that's it? Someone who knows will pop in and let us know.

Media albums are limited to bold members, though I don't know about linking to an image that's already in an album.

I believe one can download and save an image then add it to the post as an attached file, even if one is not bold; but I only believe, not know.

--Al

Shannon J. "Angry Frowny Face" Jones
shannon-j-jones.jpg

Translation of her ill fitting pj top...
If U buy this U fat, ugly, blind people with no tastes.
Much happy make good loyal.
Gloriously brutal fun time bang bang.

Back